New Rant Thread X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v1.3)

I know how that is. I haven't seen anyone for glasses or contacts. I also haven't seen the dentist except for an extraction this year. It's been a few years for both. I'm needing both a cleaning and new glasses bad. It sucks when glasses and a teeth cleaning aren't affordable.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Ugh! Bella destroyed my shoe strings for my work shoes for Cracker Barrel. I had to get new ones last night. Hopefully she won't destroy these.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I think a Kyle Rittenhouse bobble head would be a perfect symbol for America these days.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Ugh! *pulls hair* So today I worked at Cracker Barrel and it was busy of course. So of course we had a wait list and I was putting names on the list and not looking up as I was doing so. I had a group telling me that they had five. They did not include the baby. I sat them at a table where I had to add a chair then a high chair. After sitting them I have the waitress come up to me and she bitches at me saying that I can't do that. I didn't know. Don't bitch at me. Next time I will know better. I just can't know everything. Ugh! I'm so tired that I feel like I need to know everything and it's impossible to.
          Anubisa

Comment

Went to the bariatric surgeon today and found that I gained 2 lbs. Well I am going to work harder this month to lose weight and lose at least 5 lbs. I'm finally understanding my body's stopping point. I didn't get another fill today. So this is going to be a challenge, but I'm going to prove that I can do this.
            Anubisa

Comment

Ok, one of my Facebook friends blocks me at Facebook because I was laughing that she misspell the word ethics. I don't know why she made a big freaking deal about it. It was a joke that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Comment

YouTube is bloody stupid as ever. Last night there was a troll commenting on my Community Post who falsely accused me of hating the LGBT Community, disabled people because of a certain post that I made. I don't hate the LGBT Community and disabled people. I specifically said that I can't stand evil bigots who hate other races, the LGBT community, disabled people, etc. These people are not allowed in my channel. How the **** was I not clear about what I said? Honestly, these morons lack a simple and basic reading comprehension from a preschool level.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                  Ok, one of my Facebook friends blocks me at Facebook because I was laughing that she misspell the word ethics. I don't know why she made a big freaking deal about it. It was a joke that shouldn't be taken seriously.
                  It may seem like a joke to you BMH, but joking about something that she may deem is serious could be insulting. I am a frigging grammar freak and I would be upset if I found out that someone made a joke about me misspelling something. People take things different ways and emote different ways. Just remember that next time.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                  YouTube is bloody stupid as ever. Last night there was a troll commenting on my Community Post who falsely accused me of hating the LGBT Community, disabled people because of a certain post that I made. I don't hate the LGBT Community and disabled people. I specifically said that I can't stand evil bigots who hate other races, the LGBT community, disabled people, etc. These people are not allowed in my channel. How the **** was I not clear about what I said? Honestly, these morons lack a simple and basic reading comprehension from a preschool level.
                  Unfortunately there are people out there that want to close their ears to somethings they hear. It's ridiculous. Just ignore them and focus on your own life. Don't let it bother you.
                  Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                    Went to the bariatric surgeon today and found that I gained 2 lbs. Well I am going to work harder this month to lose weight and lose at least 5 lbs. I'm finally understanding my body's stopping point. I didn't get another fill today. So this is going to be a challenge, but I'm going to prove that I can do this.
                    It's been very hard for me to lose weight at the moment. But I think it has more to do with my current psychiatric state.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
                      It's been very hard for me to lose weight at the moment. But I think it has more to do with my current psychiatric state.
                      It's hard to lose weight when you have psych issues. I still have emotional eating issues and I am trying to change it. The emotional mind is trying to catch up with the physical body. I finally got under 280 lbs. Which makes me very happy. However, it means that I can do much more and it pushes me much more.
                      Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
                        Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                        It's hard to lose weight when you have psych issues. I still have emotional eating issues and I am trying to change it. The emotional mind is trying to catch up with the physical body. I finally got under 280 lbs. Which makes me very happy. However, it means that I can do much more and it pushes me much more.
                        A few years ago I used to weight about by 245 lbs but I work out and I'm down to 208 lbs with muscles.

Comment

I've had enough of this snow garbage! Ugh. I'm dreaming of daffodils and tulips. I know spring's just around the corner, but it's a long cold way to get there.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

We keep getting snow storms in the east. As much as I don't want to deal with the cold, but it kills viruses and bacteria. I've noticed that since we haven't had a lot of winters without snow, a lot of people have been sicker. So we do have to have some snow here.
                            Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                              I've had enough of this snow garbage! Ugh. I'm dreaming of daffodils and tulips. I know spring's just around the corner, but it's a long cold way to get there.
                              jersey has been hit by a lot f snow for now,and another one coming in.
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Aaand my partner has covid. We've both managed to dodge it for two years. But his co worker came to work feeling sick Tuesday, then tested positive after work. He tested positive last night. He's just a little sniffly, he'll be fine. But it's super frustrating knowing the coworker chose to go to work sick. Especially cause they work with a lot of elderly people.
                                You remind me of the babe
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Working...