Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Rant Thread X

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    Well maybe it's time to explore another religion. If Taoism did not work for you then maybe you should explore another asian type religion, maybe Buddhism or Shintoism. If not that, then Wicca might be an option. Just take your time in finding yourself. It's not cut and dry. We all have to find the right religion for us.
    At this point. I'm not looking for another religion at this time but I'm still not going to church.

Comment

I'm going to say this, I support social justice. Yeah, that's right. I believe in diversity, fairness, and equality. What I can't stand are racism and bigotry and I will never associate with anyone who has that type of prejudiced mindset.

Comment

I definitely can't with the Divination Deck Facebook Community most of the time. So anyway earlier today a moderator from Tarot Nerds Facebook Group and I have a heated argument over the rules of the relationship which I didn't want to have in the first place. She ask me what my perspective I responded that a couple should have respect for each other which I thought was a very straightforward and valid answer. She said that respect means different to many people. I respond to her what do you mean. Then she went on rambling about respect isn't a magic word and how it will lead to a toxic relationship. I told her I don't see respect as toxicity and she went into complete defensive mode saying either do I and I didn't say anything like that. I told her I didn't accuse you of anything. Then we have this ridiculous heated argument over the definition of respect which she went way off-topic. I remind her that we're getting way off topic here and I only want to hear the interpretation of my tarot reading. I didn't want to have a heated debate over a definition of a word or two. And you want to know why I'm not actively involved within that community anymore. SMH!

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
          I definitely can't with the Divination Deck Facebook Community most of the time. So anyway earlier today a moderator from Tarot Nerds Facebook Group and I have a heated argument over the rules of the relationship which I didn't want to have in the first place. She ask me what my perspective I responded that a couple should have respect for each other which I thought was a very straightforward and valid answer. She said that respect means different to many people. I respond to her what do you mean. Then she went on rambling about respect isn't a magic word and how it will lead to a toxic relationship. I told her I don't see respect as toxicity and she went into complete defensive mode saying either do I and I didn't say anything like that. I told her I didn't accuse you of anything. Then we have this ridiculous heated argument over the definition of respect which she went way off-topic. I remind her that we're getting way off topic here and I only want to hear the interpretation of my tarot reading. I didn't want to have a heated debate over a definition of a word or two. And you want to know why I'm not actively involved within that community anymore. SMH!

People go off tangent sometimes. If you don't want to deal with that then you have the option to not join groups like that and post your own interpretations to your own group with your own rules. You don't have to deal with that. It's your choice.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

People go off tangent sometimes. If you don't want to deal with that then you have the option to not join groups like that and post your interpretations to your group with your own rules. You don't have to deal with that. It's your choice.
            That's what my other friend said. In all fairness, this group rarely starts drama. But I'm going to leave this group when things go too far. Also, I have my own Facebook Group to run. So I'm good to go.
            Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 19 Aug 2022, 22:11.

Comment

Ok, YouTube is messing my video up. Because I noticed that my reaction video of Nobody Beats The Wiz commercial comments are disabled but I switch the comments to enable. Stop controlling my video, YouTube.

Comment

No offense BMH, but just deal with it. Unfortunately, YouTube is going to be an asshole no matter what unfortunately. Complaining about it only stresses us out my friend.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

No offense BMH, but just deal with it. Unfortunately, YouTube is going to be an asshole no matter what about it only stresses us out my friend.
                  Well, this is a rant thread. If I want to rant on something I'm free to do so.

Comment

Well, this is a rant thread. If I want to rant on something I'm free to do so.
                    I didn't say you couldn't I'm just saying that sometimes it's no good too when we can't change things. I was only saying that sometimes it causes us more stress.
                    Anubisa

Comment

This Facebook Dating sucks. There are so many interesting women in my area and I haven't gotten a single response from them.

Comment

This Facebook Dating sucks. There are so many interesting women in my area and I haven't gotten a single response from them.
                        None of them have replied to you? That's crazy. Don't worry. Someone will soon.
                        Anubisa

Comment

None of them have replied to you? That's crazy. Don't worry. Someone will soon.
                          No. It been two weeks I atarted this so called Facebook Dating and no one has replied at all.

Comment

No. It been two weeks I atarted this so called Facebook Dating and no one has replied at all.
                            Well you need to show interest in some people and say hi. You can't expect people to interact with you if you don't interact with them as well. Just try with one or two to see how it goes. You can do it.
                            Anubisa

Comment

Well you need to show interest in some people and say hi. You can't expect people to interact with you if you don't interact with them as well. Just try with one or two to see how it goes. You can do it.
                              Sure. It is worth a try.

Comment

Sure. It is worth a try.
                                internet dating is hard. So in the spirit of advice giving, if you already ARE sending messages to them and they dont reply, maybe your approach needs adjustment. If they matched with you there's at least some interest. So instead of just saying hi, try asking about something relevant. See what her profile says, and ask a question about one of her interests, it shows real interest and has a better chance of getting a conversation going.
                                For example if she is interested in a band, you could ask if she's ever seen them live. Or if there's a sport she likes, ask how she got started doing that. And if they don't respond, let it go.
                                You remind me of the babe
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Working...