Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Rant Thread (v1.3)

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's only type I and not type II. Granted either is bad but with type II you have to deal with needles.
    It's type II, and I have to do daily injections. So far just once a day at night but my units have been going up and we haven't found a dosage that seems to help. Been cutting some foods. Mostly carbs and some sugars. I have so many dr. visits right now, it's insanity. I don't like it.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: New Rant Thread X

i get it juni when i first found out i was type 2 i was a bit overwhelmed but use metaforin and do not do shots and so far my numbers are good the A1C thing it is down and doc says this is very good only other meds i take are anti cloresteral blood thinner and baby asperian those mainly because of my stroke but since my 2016 stoke and diabetic 2 week coma lost over 100 lbs in that so that was good had gained a lot when i quit smoking.

- - - Updated - - -

cool thing i managed to score a dvd of dogma the Kevin smith classic "dogma" hard to find due to it being banned by mother church
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

My back is aching all over. I am having to take muscle relaxers and still nothing is helping. So if it does not resolve soon I am going to go to the ER. I am just in such major pain. Ugh...
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          My back is aching all over. I am having to take muscle relaxers and still nothing is helping. So if it does not resolve soon I am going to go to the ER. I am just in such major pain. Ugh...
          i get it i am dealing with a bck issue myself the last 2 weeks pain pills only helping a little

- - - Updated - - -

going to look into cbd to help with arthritic pain i wil post how it goes

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            i get it i am dealing with a bck issue myself the last 2 weeks pain pills only helping a little

- - - Updated - - -

going to look into cbd to help with arthritic pain i wil post how it goes
            Dude! Get a med card and buy powerful herbal remedy cheaper than rec meds!
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I notice that the majority of the adult YouTube's on Youtube act like total babies. Most of them are either mentally challenged or mentally ill. And this is an ongoing serious issue.

Comment

just like real life reality is like that bart

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Ok, I don't understand some people. I read in this article that Saudi Arabia banned the Lightyear movie due to a same-sex couple kissing and people are making a big deal out of it in the comments section. Like I don't understand people's mentality. There wasn't anything wrong with two people of the same sex kissing each other.
                  Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 18 Jun 2022, 16:27.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                    Dude! Get a med card and buy powerful herbal remedy cheaper than rec meds!
                    yh this is legal weed now nj,just want some edibles due to my being an ex tobacco smoker still kinda backwards here in nj about how to offer thc

- - - Updated - - -

a friend in ny told me there you can buy in vap form and each cap has thc levels noted for each

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

So anyway. I have to block one of my subscribers on YouTube who used to be a very loyal supporter because she's an ignorant bigot who hates the LGBT community.

- - - Updated - - -

So long story short, I post my rant about ignorant people making a big deal of the same-sex couple kissing in Lightyear which happens to be a kid's movie but a YouTuber goes by the name of Simple Chronology commented on my Community Post saying that she's not against same-sex couples but she has a problem of same-sex couples in kids movies. This means she contradicts herself with the comment that she has a problem with same-sex couples. I commented by saying that you're very closed-minded. That's what a bigot would say. So I block her and cursed her on my recent curse video. ��

Comment

This could belong in Politics, Current Events, or wherever, but I'm ranting about it so here goes. Eric Greitens is the former Governor of Missouri. He resigned in disgrace a few years ago due to an adultery scandal where he supposedly tied up his mistress and took pictures of her without her consent. He seems to me to be a genuine slimeball. So now he's lookign to get back in the game, and he went and did this little gem of a video. I hope all the parents of children murdered in school shootings all ove America see it. For anyone who might not know, RINO stands for Republicans In Name Only. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r156NzlHmJ4
                        Last edited by Hawkfeathers; 20 Jun 2022, 18:12.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I know some of you are fans of Summer, but I can't stand it. It got to be over 100 degrees last week in WV. I'm thinking about moving to Alaska just to get into cooler temperatures. This is ridiculous. I'm hoping these hot months will pass soon. I just can't stand the heat.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I know some of you are fans of Summer, but I can't stand it. It got to be over 100 degrees last week in WV. I'm thinking about moving to Alaska just to get into cooler temperatures. This is ridiculous. I'm hoping these hot months will pass soon. I just can't stand the heat.
                            I'm more like a winter kind of guy even though I was born in spring.

Comment

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I agree. Been to darn hot here in WV. Normally have a half-way descent breeze coming down off the mountains but it hasn't done anything to cool things off. Reminds me of the hot lavante's we used to get in Spain coming in off of Africa.
                                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                                X