New Rant Thread X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Rant Thread X

I think part of it is that we have cut so much into the mountains. The mountains have always protected us. I've noticed that ever since we cut into the mountains we have had an increase of tornadoes, which we pretty much never had before. It's a theory though. It's also probably due to global warming. I'm not a scientist though. Just complaining about the weather.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

So anyway about yesterday, some arrogant prick from Tarot Nerds Facebook Group made a big deal with the type of cards and deck that I use in my future Google reading and she claims that my knowledge of Tarot is too low for her to comprehend. I told her to listen, I've been reading Tarot since 2008, I know so much of Tarot and you're going to comment on my post making a bad deal with the decks and cards I use. This is a 'you' problem, not a 'me' problem.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        I think part of it is that we have cut so much into the mountains. The mountains have always protected us. I've noticed that ever since we cut into the mountains we have had an increase of tornadoes, which we pretty much never had before. It's a theory though. It's also probably due to global warming. I'm not a scientist though. Just complaining about the weather.
        I know a lot of mountain vistas on the western side of the state were destroyed due to strip mining of coal. Here on the eastern side we mostly see the mountains reduced when roads are being put in. One of the big roads in my area is Corridor H which runs east to west and lopped off the top of a number of mountains or cut through them.

Think I have been lucky in some ways due to all the national forests that are here and the radio silent zone because of Greenbank observatory in Pocahontas county. Still we have one ridge line that is dominated by giant windmills. The red navigation lights on them sort of look like Christmas Tree's strung across the mountain ridge line.

We get reports of tornado's occasionally but seldom really do damage in my area. Still it is interesting to look up into a stormy sky and see a funnel cloud forming and descending right above you. Had one a few years ago that we watched as the storm came through the pass and the funnel slowly dropped before it went back up to disappear.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

It's been very hot and dry here in MO. Today is blessedly cooler and cloudy - but no sign of rain (in my area, at least).
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Tour de France is kicking off in Denmark this year... Make it make sense. Mostly just annoyed about it cause it's closing down traffic in all of Copenhagen for days. Luckily I don't live in the city, I can just avoid it. But I had to cancel my weekend plans cause I would have had to go through the city and that's impossible.
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

BiddyTarot Community Forum has a serious issue with my YouTube Channel because some of my clients were concerned about the type of content that I made on my channel (mostly curses and hexing) also they're not a fan of curses and hexes. Whatever. ����

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the email that I received from one of the staff members of BiddyTarot about my YouTube content:

There is often the assumption that hexes and cursing are associated with Satanic practices and other negative entities, aspects, or beliefs. Other than that, I don't think it was understood that your channel is for entertainment purposes.*
              The last thing we want is for someone to have a bias, judgment, or preconceived idea of who you are based on what you have shared on YouTube, even if their perceptions are wrong. Removing the link is the best way to accomplish that.*
              Thank you so very much for working with us and removing it. If I can help with anything else, do get in touch.*
              Many blessings,

As far as I'm concerned. I just can't do free tarot reading on BiddyTarot Community Forum. I'm thinking of charging my money for reading.

Comment

Unfortunately, people don't reflect kindly on curses and hexes. It doesn't matter if a person has wronged you or not, but most people think cursing people is a wrong medium. They think that what you send out comes back to you. This also applies to having a person curse someone for you. Even if you are experienced cursing or hexing can go wrong. No one should tell you what you can or can do, but it's something people don't support and I think they are just trying to tell you that they don't want anyone to judge because you hex people.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Unfortunately, people don't reflect kindly on curses and hexes. It doesn't matter if a person has wronged you or not, but most people think cursing people is a wrong medium. They think that what you send out comes back to you. This also applies to having a person curse someone for you. Even if you are experienced cursing or hexing can go wrong. No one should tell you what you can or can do, but it's something people don't support and I think they are just trying to tell you that they don't want anyone to judge because you hex people.
                  I understand that but I've been doing it for years and nothing has ever happen to me. Also I do it for entertainment purpose only.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                    I understand that but I've been doing it for years and nothing has ever happen to me. Also I do it for entertainment purpose only.
                    I can understand that nothing may have happened to yet, but you never know. And cursing for entertainment purposes can be seen negatively. You never know what can happen. I just hope everything stays positive for you and the group.
                    Anubisa

Comment

I can understand that nothing may have happened yet, but you never know. And cursing for entertainment purposes can be seen negatively. You never know what can happen. I just hope everything stays positive for you and the group.
                      That community is dead to me. I'm only in a few groups on Facebook plus my own Divination Deck Facebook Group.

Comment

Oh okay. Well that's good. At least you won't have to deal with them.
                        Anubisa

Comment

That's a pretty reckless and toxic opinion.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                            That's a pretty reckless and toxic opinion.
                            That's your opinion then.

Comment

That's your opinion then.
                              It is and it's irrelevant, sure. So keep going. The universe has a way of balancing itself.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                                It is and it's irrelevant, sure. So keep going. The universe has a way of balancing itself.
                                How? I'm very curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X