Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    i am liking your avatar very much anu,nice graphic Anubis right?
    Yeah. It's the only one I could find that sort of looked like my tattoo and wasn't way too freakish or cutesy. I also figured I needed a change. I like Sailor Moon, but it gets tiring after a while.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Just got back to work in time for a blizzard, judging by the noises out my bedroom window.

Here's hoping for a paid snow day tomorrow!

Mostly art.

Comment

Im working and studying for my first quiz of the semester: Funeral Pathology.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
          Im working and studying for my first quiz of the semester: Funeral Pathology.
          Cool!

I'm still a little sick with the sinus infection though it is slightly going away. I have had a headache all day. Hopefully it will go away soon. I am still applying for jobs and am hoping I will get one soon. I did create a resume website for myself and a new resume with the website on it. So I think that I might get some attention that way. Or at least I hope. Just got to keep positive.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
            Cool!

I'm still a little sick with the sinus infection though it is slightly going away. I have had a headache all day. Hopefully it will go away soon. I am still applying for jobs and am hoping I will get one soon. I did create a resume website for myself and a new resume with the website on it. So I think that I might get some attention that way. Or at least I hope. Just got to keep positive.
            That's always a good idea. It draws more attention than just a piece of paper.
            I'm creating my own resume website. It's going to be an interactive resume game and you can run and jump through my previous work experience and skillset XD

Comment

My dad has a tiny skin cancer tumor, nothing dangerous according to the doc, but it's still getting removed.

The tumor itself is not scary per se, but it's the sudden realization my dad's getting old, and that he won't be here forever.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

sorry sean,we do get old you know,how old is your dad? i am just hitting 72 myself. never asked how old are you,my son just hit 40.
                Last edited by anunitu; 27 Jan 2019, 10:04.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm 23, my dad's 54, but he has really bad life habits.

Comment

ok,but 54 is still pretty young,does he smoke or drink?i quit both of those habits myself. never been better,i used to be a heavy smoker2 pack a day for over 50 years,and drank a LOT,some beer,but even more hard stuff,tequila mostly,shooters more than mixed drinks

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                      I'm 23, my dad's 54, but he has really bad life habits.
                      You're 23?! You're a baby. You're young.

Comment

ok,but 54 is still pretty young,does he smoke or drink?i quit both of those habits myself. never been better,i used to be a heavy smoker2 pack a day for over 50 years,and drank a LOT,some beer,but even more hard stuff,tequila mostly,shooters more than mixed drinks
                        He smokes a lot. No way of talking him out of it. But that's his choice I guess. He's overweight as well.
                        Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                        You're 23?! You're a baby. You're young.
                        I've been on my own since I was 18, spent a couple of months homeless, so I've lived through a couple of things most people my age don't experience. I don't know what it's worth, and I'm definitely still a kid, but I cannot help but feel some sort of disconnect with people my age. I feel much more comfortable hanging out with people 10 to 20 years older than me.

Comment

you are ok sean i was out and about at 18joined the navy right out of hs,at 18,i was 22 when i got out in1969,and hit the street running.into the drink and drugs scene in San Francisco, i grew up in the bay area around San Francisco. so i did have connections from before,mainly dealers and bikers,from my old neighborhood. they became that after i went into the navy,but we were tight and it was like i never left when i got back. make the band and lead singer gig work for you.,i believe in you god boy.

- - - Updated - - -

bart who you calling a baby,how old are you?

- - - Updated - - -

23 is plenty old to handle your own stuff.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

you are ok sean I was out and about at 18joined the navy right out of hs, at 18, I was 22 when I got out in1969 and hit the street running. into the drink and drugs scene in San Francisco, I grew up in the bay area around San Francisco. so I did have connections from before, main dealers and bikers, from my old neighbourhood. they became that after I went into the navy, but we were tight and it was like I never left when I got back. make the band and lead singer gig work for you., I believe in your good boy.
                            Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                            He smokes a lot. No way of talking him out of it. But that's his choice I guess. He's overweight as well.

I've been on my own since I was 18, spent a couple of months homeless, so I've lived through a couple of things most people my age don't experience. I don't know what it's worth, and I'm definitely still a kid, but I cannot help but feel some sort of disconnect with people my age. I feel much more comfortable hanging out with people 10 to 20 years older than me.
                            Well, both are you lucky. I'm 33 years old and I still lived with my brother. I want to live on my own too.

Comment

at 23 i was delivering dealer weight stuff to distributors dealer weight was weed and crystal weed 5 pounds weed ,crystal several keys, they liked me because cops ignored me pretty much.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that Sean. that realization that someone we care about won't be here forever is always a bit hard. but even with smoking and overweight, 54 isn't that old and who knows, maybe this will be the wake up call he needed to turn things around?

as for age... I've come to think in adulthood, experiences are often more relevant than years… I've been married for 3 years and just got divorced. I cut all ties to my mother and half my family. I'm 26. most of my friends are older than me and still have their parents paying their bills (lucky them by the way).
                                You remind me of the babe
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Working...