Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QE2 Passed

Queen Elizabeth II has passed at 96.
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Re: QE2 Passed

She was Queen before I was born, and I'm 65. It's really pretty amazing how she held up to the challenges of such a long "career", as it were. She was a walking encyclopedia of thoroughbred racing, which I love and am involved in, so I always liked that about her. I wish that Charles had been allowed to be with Camilla way back in the first place and spared Diana the entire ordeal - but then we wouldn't have William, Harry, and the successors to the crown (William's children). The timeline of eternity makes some moves that seem odd at the time but they produce something later on. It's going to seem odd to call him King Charles now after a lifetime of Prince.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Re: QE2 Passed

I feel so sad. I'm 40 and she was queen when I was born. She was an amazing queen and there were many things that she did that changed this world. She will be missed greatly.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
      X