I'm the Collector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the Collector

I started collecting stuff recently now I fancy myself a collector! Lol I plan on collecting ancient artifacts. So far I only have a bronze coin from 350 A.D. roman empire. From time to time I get it in my head I'd like to start practicing some sort of paganism or occultism and I reach out to groups like this online and fail to find whatever it is I'm searching for and then I disappear. Lol hopefully this time I start down a path. Maybe if there's someone willing to mentor me through PM or their preferred messaging method that would help. I think that's what I'm really searching for is someone to help me and guide me through the process. I'm open to any path or belief system I just want to get the ball rolling. I work full time so I'll be able to get supplies and books if needed that's not an issue. Finding time is the harder part for me
    . So anyways hello everybody.

Re: I'm the Collector

Welcome to the forum!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I collect old stuffs, too.

Have you identified the emperor on it?

Welcome to the forum!
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

I also collect ancient coins though mine are more topical in nature. I tend to collect Hekate, Diana, Artemis and a few others on the reverse side of the coin.

I also collect stamps and have topical collections of many of the same characters.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Yes the emperor on it is Constantius II

Comment

Originally posted by Collector View Post
            Yes the emperor on it is Constantius II
            Oh cool! One of the Constantine kids!
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
            X