Hello people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello people

Just here to chat and read, I am a mature woman, a baby Crone, a lover of life, simplicity, Nature.
    Nature is my guide and soul compass and my oldest dearest best friend. I have always been able to receive messages through nature and natural signs. I love trees, hills, water, forest, lakes but all elements and seasons really.

I write poetry, short tales, mainly mythical stories. My path is that of Paganism\Shamanism. I also make intuitive art, and love to read Tarot and Oracle cards. I am an eternal student always love to learn new things, journeying through dark and light.
    Many more hobbies and interests, teh list is endless.

Re: Hello people

Howdy. Welcome.
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

“Barbarianism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is the whim of circumstance. And barbarianism must ultimately triumph.” - Robert E. Howard

Tribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the site.

Look around and read through older threads I'd suggest. We have quite a few different pathways here and practitioners on them.
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Feel you on nature. Like you describe, there's never been a moment in my life where I was disconnected from or needed more than what nature says in cacophony. We've known each other since the start. First friends. Last friends.

Comment

Working...
          X