X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Writers and Filmmakers Where art thou?

Any Writers/Filmmakers around?
    Post what you like to write about or make movies of. :]

Personally as far as my writing goes, it tends to be a mix of Traditional fantasy, with sci-fi-esque themes.
    My movies/movie ideas almost all swing towards the more Psychological horror genre. Alongside comedies with loads of dark humor.
    "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
    nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
    As blending the Light with the Dark
    merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Re: Writers and Filmmakers Where art thou?

I write horror, gore, psychological thriller, fetish (in ALL meanings of the word, not just modern assumed), dark fantasy, occult.

My filmmaking lies in art really. I do the story boards and in movie art for my friends' films. I don't know if I could market a movie from one of my books lol. I'd love it, but others wouldn't be so keen lol
    -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
    (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

Most of my writing is non-fiction, and I especially enjoy writing about history and religion. I also write a bit of fantasy on occasion, short stories mostly.
      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Do you either of you have any of it posted online for reading? :]

Comment

there's some samples of my work online... my webcomic at close-to-the-chest.com and my blog at close-to-the-chest.com/James ... most of my stories are incomplete, however, and not really worth sharing yet.
          Be Excellent to each other - or something will Happen to you.

Comment

I write fantasy. Though unlike a lot of fantasy, mine has very little magic. So most of the stuff could have happened in Earth's ancient history, only it happens to take place on another world. I haven't put much online yet (except for bits on writing forums to get feedback from published authors), but I will eventually add parts to my blog.

I also do an irregularly updated comic on my blog, called Wide World of Humanity. It's just me poking fun at the world and humans.
            Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

I do, there's a reason I keep the same sn on all sites lol. Though some of it is too "obscene" or violent for most host sites so I have them on specialized sites that don't care about gore/violence levels, etc. I need to make a stand alone site one day when I get around to it. lol

(whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

I write fantasy with a modern twist. I haven't written in a long time though, need to pick it up again. X
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I write too, although as pathetic as I am, it's mostly fan fiction. I know I'm a passable writer, but I have no delusions of publication at the moment. So I write my little fan-service (mostly for Dragon Age and other RPG video games -- double geek!) and enjoy the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                    So I write my little fan-service (mostly for Dragon Age and other RPG video games -- double geek!)
                    Lol, don't worry I've written something once before based on the Star Wars universe. So I think I just topped your double geek. xD

Comment

I finally got a freebie portfolio put up so I don't need to worry about my da portfolio not liking content... The link is in my signature, whole site is marked mature, but the adult and gore material are in designated areas and the writing that have either or both have a * in the title.

Comment

I write.

But...I sort of have this *beyond the book* concept that is multi-media, so its an odd sort of process that I haven't quite ironed out.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X