Reputation - how does this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reputation - how does this work?

I tried to give Thal a rep bump and it DENIED ME! Said I have to give someone else some rep first. It's not like I've been repping her all over the place. I think I repped her once. What gives?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      I tried to give Thal a rep bump and it DENIED ME! Said I have to give someone else some rep first. It's not like I've been repping her all over the place. I think I repped her once. What gives?
      I can double-check to make sure but, if memory serves, you have to bump two people's rep before you can bump that same person twice. That is, after clicking once for Thal, you'd click on two more members' rep then you could bump Thal's again.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
        I can double-check to make sure but, if memory serves, you have to bump two people's rep before you can bump that same person twice. That is, after clicking once for Thal, you'd click on two more members' rep then you could bump Thal's again.
        really?

thats...wierd.

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        well thank you for the thought!
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Every time I see this thread I think, "magnets, how do they work?!"
          [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post

Every time I read that post I think, "maggots, what are they for?"

Isn't it weird how the mind takes a small grain of something and then runs off to a new thought? Like, "frolicking in the breeze with the neighbor's picnic basket, singing love songs by Black Sabbath to dead birds in yesteryear." Wait, wut?? Frog-licking??

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
              Every time I read that post I think, "maggots, what are they for?"
              Great, thanks, now I've got "Maggots! Unh! What are they good for? Absolutely nothing!"
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                Miracles all up on this forum?
                my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                  Great, thanks, now I've got "Maggots! Unh! What are they good for? Absolutely nothing!"
                  Sung to Edwin Star's "WAR" ...

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by magusjinx View Post
                  Sung to Edwin Star's "WAR" ...
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Just a random, silly thought...

When and if we start getting reputation levels over 9000 would it be in poor taste to use certain DBZ memes?
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

to descend."

Comment

After a brief look at Google, to see wtf a DBZ meme was, I can safely say it would make for a good subject line for both posts AND reputation. You know... just to fit with the "overdone" aspect.

Comment

LOL, which also fits for the overall Dragon Ball serials. But really, how funny would it be to see,"This member's reputation is OVER 9000!!!!!!"?
                        my etsy store
                        My blog

to descend."

Comment

Took me a while to find the star, but thanks for the thread. I have missed +ing folks.
                          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                            Took me a while to find the star, but thanks for the thread. I have missed +ing folks.
                            Best thing to do is to change your theme hun. Some show it up easier than others. X
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Bumping this because I've received an e-mail from a member asking about it.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I got my first reputation click!
                                Thank Tyl =D
                                And now I know what it is lol

Comment

Working...
                                X