Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's in chat!?

Hey everyone!

Here's the new ongoing chat thread. Post here if you're going to hang out in the chat room, and check here for news and updates about scheduled chats.

For now, please take a look at the Chat Schedule Thread, to see how I have changed the chat schedule, both due to my current schedule, and the need to simplify and increase participation.

Tomorrow should be Kemetic Chat.

This Sunday will be Writer's Guild, which Thjoth will be helping with from now on, so I will let him announce if he has something particular in mind for this week
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Re: Running Chat Thread!

There is also a space, at the bottom of the main forum page, where it shows 'who's online', that lists who is currently in the chat room(s). Just, FYI.

I'll be in the chat for a few more minutes.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Trying to get in to the chat, but getting the message that I've been banned...
      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Uh, oh, hun....seeing what can be done.

Anyone else around tonight, come chat!!!

Comment

Im trying to get into chat. Apparently I have no idea what my fing password is. I typed it in a billion times. Doesn't want to work when I go to the change password. So I opted (again) to reset it. Which means I'll be here a fing while.
          *kicks the forum.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

the chat is behind the search bar now if anyone cant find it
            Circe

Comment

Next chat is Sunday, at the 7pmGMT/2pm EST time. We're having Writer's guild....so if you write anything, blog, poetry, fiction, etc, etc, we want you to try to come and share ideas.

I think it will be really great to get this off the ground, especially since we frequently get threads where people ask for advice concerning their creative effort!

If someone would like their work to be shared for advice and constructive criticism, send me or Thjoth a PM.

Comment

I know I came late, but did chat not happen??

I'm in there, if anyone wants to say hi.

Comment

It's Tuesday Night guys!!! Come Chat!!!

Comment

I'm chattin
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'mma go hang out in the chat room ^_^

EDIT: I lied, I'm going to go hang out in TinyChat - feel free to come join me so I can test out my new headphones/mic!
                      Last edited by Raphaeline; 17 Feb 2011, 07:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
                        I'mma go hang out in the chat room ^_^

EDIT: I lied, I'm going to go hang out in TinyChat - feel free to come join me so I can test out my new headphones/mic!
                        Heh!

I'm in both, now!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

It's the scheduled chat time. We don't have a topic for today, but I'm in there if anyone wants to say hello!

Comment

we are chatting...come and join us
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Hanging out in the chat room!

Comment

Working...
                              X