• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Running Chat Thread!

In fealty to the God Emperor
    Our undying Lord
    And by the grace of the Golden Throne
    The Order Malleus demands the presence of Imperial citizens in Paganforum chat

life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Im in chat. Everyone get the hell in here.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I'll be in chat for a bit if anyone wants to pop in and join me.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
          I'll be in chat for a bit if anyone wants to pop in and join me.
          Would have loved to, but one of the residents has decided to stay downstairs all night so I can't really use my netbook. It's not that I am not allowed, just that she wants constant attention. Gonna be a week before I get to use my netbook again now. Sucks, but I guess I am not paid to sit around chatting.
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Ich bin gerade im Chat-Raum. Or something like that ^^ I'm at work, but I'll be here until my battery runs out (should get an hour or two out of it I think).
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

IN FEALTY TO THE GOD-EMPEROR
              OUR UNDYING LORD
              AND BY THE GRACE OF THE GOLDEN THRONE
              I NOW PRONOUNCE EXTERMINATUS ON THE IMPERIAL WORLD OF REDACTED
              I HEREBY SIGN THE DEATH WARRANT FOR AN ENTIRE WORLD AND CONSIGN A BILLION SOULS TO OBLIVION
              MAY IMPERIAL JUSTICE ACCOUNT IN ALL BALANCE
              THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

The Imperium is on a cleansing spree. Those seeking a lightshow or just to be nice and safely off-world are welcome in PF chat.

Don't mind the Inquisitor or the Psyker, loyal subjects of the Imperium are always safe...
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Blood sacrifices occurring in chat, feel free to visit.

Comment

I'll be hanging out in the chatroom for the next hour or so, if anyone would like to come harass me... er, that is, keep me company. :B):

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Gonna sit in chat for a bit. I have my netbook at work so I can work on my diploma and I'm so excited to have REAL internet access that I'm milking it for all it's worth! In the meantime, I think I'll watch some youtube vids... Maybe listen to my podcast.. ooh this is so much fun!!

Comment

IN FEALTY TO THE GOD-EMPEROR
                      OUR UNDYING LORD
                      AND BY THE GRACE OF THE GOLDEN THRONE
                      I NOW PRONOUNCE EXTERMINATUS ON THE IMPERIAL WORLD OF REDACTED
                      I HEREBY SIGN THE DEATH WARRANT FOR AN ENTIRE WORLD AND CONSIGN A BILLION SOULS TO OBLIVION
                      MAY IMPERIAL JUSTICE ACCOUNT IN ALL BALANCE
                      THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

The Imperium is on a cleansing spree. Those seeking a lightshow or just to be nice and safely off-world are welcome in PF chat.

Don't mind the Inquisitor or the Psyker, loyal subjects of the Imperium are always safe...

Comment

Waaaaaaaagh!

EDIT: Bah, stoopid 'umies 'aven't got dat Flash-fing on dis 'ere machine.

Comment

prolly sit in chat until someone supervisory shows up at work today... if someone in charge of something ever shows up...
                          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Cuz this is where the cool people are at now
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Would love to pop in myself actually, but honestly, If I don't finish writing this bloomin' paper, I'll have Cockburn down my neck...

...wait, what?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                                Would love to pop in myself actually, but honestly, If I don't finish writing this bloomin' paper, I'll have Cockburn down my neck...

...wait, what?
                                I'm sorry. But this seriously made me LMAO just now. >.<
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X