Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's in chat!?

May 2005
    Religion
    Muslim

Re: Running Chat Thread!

There is no one there!
    Do they not, then, ponder about the Qur‘an? Had it been from someone other than Allah, they would have found in it much discrepancy. [4:82]

Jun 2007
    Religion
    Norse Something-or-Other
    Phrase
    Nice is not the same as good.

Happy St. David's Day everyone! The topic for tonight's chat is Wicca! I will not be there(I have a dress rehearsal for my concert tomorrow). Hope you have a great time, though!!!

Jun 2007
    Religion
    Norse Something-or-Other
    Phrase

Ok, guys...concert went great

Chat for tomorrow is the regular Sunday time--our topic will be religion and stress reduction. What helps you calm down? Meditation? Getting out in nature? Do you ever light a candle for that purpose? I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Jun 2007
    Religion
    Norse Something-or-Other
    Phrase

Kemetic Chat tonight!!! Regular time! 9pm EST!

Oct 2005
    Religion
    relational theophysis and bioregional witchery
    Phrase
    *a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika*

Quote Originally Posted by DeseretRose View Post
    Kemetic Chat tonight!!! Regular time! 9pm EST!
    If I am still awake, I will be there!

(since I'm actually EST this week, thats pushing bedtime!!)
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible

Oct 2005
    Religion
    relational theophysis and bioregional witchery
    Phrase
    *a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika*

Don't forget...Chat tonight, in about 10 minutes!
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible

Jun 2007
    Religion
    Norse Something-or-Other
    Phrase

Sunday: General Chat, 2pm EST (7pm GMT)

Hey guys...we're talking about the Spring Equinox today! What is everyone up to?

General chat on Tuesday.

May 2006
    Religion
    Atheist

I'll be in X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Jul 2005

I'm in there now.

May 2006
    Religion
    Atheist

Hurry up more folk! Me and Nat are bored. X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART