Who's in chat!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's in chat!?

I usually use Safari on my iPod. I don't have an accessible computer at home. It's also sort of why I do more reading then posting lol.
    Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

I'm in chat! all by my lonesome....

Comment

In the night... Come to me! I can't resist a touch of EVIL! Also, I'm in chat.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I am in chat.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Am I the only one that recieves this "Error Connection something 503" from the host in the chatroom?

Comment

When I enter the chat people often have a timeout my bad luck...
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                When I enter the chat people often have a timeout my bad luck...
                That's been happening a lot with me lately.

Comment

I iz in chat. And MALFLICK i see you ONLINE. You should get your bunz in there. Lets haz a partey

Comment

I IZ NOW INS THE CHAT. Nightingale should get ons as wells.
                    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

There is a bear in the chatroom! :O EVERYONE, COME QUICK!
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Chatz. Nowz.
                        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                        Seen the desert and the birds
                        You cut your hair short
                        Like a shush to an insult
                        The world had been yelling
                        Since the day you were born
                        Revolting with anger
                        While it smiled like it was cute
                        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I AM ... I am

Comment

Should I boot this out of catacombs and into the sunlit lands of the living? As is, only staff can post here.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Nah. Leave it.

Buahahahaha!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                              X