This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings and Salutations

Hi there! I'm quite obviously new, though not just to the forum. I was introduced to paganism by my ex-husband, but he refused to really teach me anything, saying that he was too close to me. That was 7 long years ago, and I still haven't really learned anything. I'm part of a pagan group here in the Little Rock Metro Area, but while this group meets up and has regular celebrations for Samhain, etc, I have still yet to learn anything.

My boyfriend and roommate have both been "out of the broom closet" for years, but i don't even know where to begin asking for their help....

ok, enough ranting about that.

I'm 24 years old, and, as I said, live in the metro area of Little Rock, AR. I've been a witch, with a leaning toward Druidism for 7 years.

Feel free to ask any questions you'd like

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.
    Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Greetings and welcome ... Too bad you aren't near the Mt. Ida area ... I hear they have some kewl quartz mines there ...
      I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Originally posted by Gardenia View Post
        Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.
        Thank you kindly. I have enjoyed myself so far (even though that's not been very long...)

Originally posted by magusjinx View Post
        Greetings and welcome ... Too bad you aren't near the Mt. Ida area ... I hear they have some kewl quartz mines there ...
        thanks. Mt. Ida isn't that far away, actually.

Comment

Hi and welcome!
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

This is a wonderful place to learn. Ask questions and you will DEFINITELY get answers. Some of the answers make your brain spin for days... or maybe I just think too much :P

Welcome to PF
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to PF
              Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

Originally posted by LiadanWillows View Post
                This is a wonderful place to learn. Ask questions and you will DEFINITELY get answers. Some of the answers make your brain spin for days... or maybe I just think too much :P

Welcome to PF
                I'm glad. I hate being on the edge and not knowing anything. My boyfriend regularly uses energy to take my headaches/bodyaches away, but I've not been able to do anything like that since I was in highschool.

Comment

I met you the other day welcome to the family kittywitch. As for your issues I suggest meditation and "excersiceing" your energy. The energy is like a muscle if you don't use it it gets weak (some may disagree but its my opinion)
                  Circe

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                    X