Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a related picture

Oct 2009
    Religion
    ~Eclectic Pagan~
    Phrase
    "Whether you think you can or think you can't, either way you are right." -Henry Ford

Post a related picture

Bringing this one back! Reply with a picture that relates to the previous one posted. Have fun!

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=87&dateline=133754480  9

Oct 2004
    Religion
    olde pharte

Re: Post a related picture

A short drive from my place ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Jun 2006
    Religion
    Hedge Pantheism
    Phrase
    Whatever satisfies the soul is the truth

Oct 2004
    Religion
    olde pharte

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Jun 2006
    Religion
    Hedge Pantheism
    Phrase

Oct 2004
    Religion
    olde pharte

Oct 2010

"Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Jun 2006
    Religion
    Hedge Pantheism
    Phrase

Oct 2010

"Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Oct 2004
    Religion
    olde pharte