Post a related picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post a related picture

What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Mostly art.

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I cant see your last pic so I'm going to reply to the one before it... sorry

sigpic

Comment

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Damn, I screwed up. Need to be quicker than that I guess.

So this:
                  Last edited by Storm; 24 Feb 2011, 07:39. Reason: Slow on the draw

Comment

Comment

"Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

FORD ... FERRARI ... A match made in heaven ... Or at least the garage ... At least they could have waited 'till the scooter went to bed ...

Comment

"Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X