This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

Did treadmill intervals of walking 5 minutes and running 1 minute for 30 minutes. So did 5 minutes of running!

And I completed (and a bit over) my goal of 3 thirty minute workouts for the week! Woo hoo!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Walked 2 miles yesterday.

Comment

Found an AB Lounger in a resale shop yesterday for $33. Had to have it for that price and so far I've learned I'm really out of shape. lol. Planning on doing it while watching TV everyday now that my living room is cleaned up.

Comment

I didn't really do much today..I walked about 30-40 minutes and I tried to keep my pace brisk but that's not a ton...I live in a city and don't have a car, so I walk everywhere in the immediate vicinity.

I've been better at working out though...about an hour (sometimes a little more) 4-5 times a week. I'd lost my weight a while back but now I'm starting to muscle up! Not in a gross way but in a curvy way.

Comment

Pardon me while I interrupt this thread to say that every time I see it, I think of this:

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
              Pardon me while I interrupt this thread to say that every time I see it, I think of this:

I just fell 2 miles in love with you.
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I hit the gym tonight after work. Did 35 minutes on the treadmill. Did total interval running of 6 minutes! I am decreasing my 5 minutes of recovery to about 3 minutes. And eventually will increase my running time. I did get a 1 minute and 10 seconds this time around! And I didn't lose weight this week. But I did have lower bg numbers. Tonight after workout I hit a 68! That's sorta too low so I ate some lean cuisine. But mind you at the beginning of the month I was getting 260. And now I'm getting maybe 160-180 after eating. And waking I am getting low 100s. So the working out and the lower carbs guidelines are working!

Comment

I'm taking the neighbor girl to the library, which is about a mile away. We might walk around downtown too. That's not really working out though... but when I get my bike fixed...!

Comment

I went to TRX today, and then zumba is tomorrow, and then TRX again on Thurs...
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

35 minutes on the treadmill. I extended my running to one and a half minutes at 5 minute intervals. I ended with 6.5 minutes of run time in total! Then...I hit the swimming for 30 minutes. I might have over done it a bit. My sugar was at 100 and I had to eat glucose tabs in the locker room. Oh well..I'm learning. Tomorrow I might bow out of work out and hit it on Thursday.

Comment

Hacked down a mighty tree with an axe to start the day. I'm calling that cardio.

Then trimmed the monstrous bushes. I'm calling that weight lifting because only brute strength would untangle them from the other branches.

Then pushed a bunch of kids on a tire swing for half an hour. I'm calling that my good deed for the day.

Comment

Well, decided to do my workout after work now. Had to go buy new runnin shoes and shorts so I could run yesterday. I can't run as fast, but it still feels great afterwards. Gonna finish out the week runnin then go back to my schedule I had before where I take breaks on Wednesday and the weekends.

Comment

30 minutes of swim after work tonight! Which meant at midnight. As long as it's in, it counts! My 3 workouts for the week are done! Yay!

Comment

And back again. 50 minutes of swimming! And I lost 4 pounds!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                And back again. 50 minutes of swimming! And I lost 4 pounds!
                                That is awesome, congratulations!

I lost 4 pounds from the last time I got on the scale. But that was in January. Not as impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X