Fantasy Artists of Etsy Exhibition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantasy Artists of Etsy Exhibition

The Etsy team I belong to, Fantasy Artists of Etsy, has an exhibition up for February called "Curiouser and Curiouser."

Stop by and take a look - there's some really cool stuff, ranging from goblin ears to paintings, by some really talented people (one of my enameled necklaces is in it ).

http://faeteam.com/exhibition.html
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Fantasy Artists of Etsy Exhibition

Wow, some super awesome pieces there! And your enameled necklace is GORGEOUS....the red and copper go soooooooooo perfectly together!
    Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Awesome! ((I linked to it on facebook as well, just so you know)).
      The work is great! Right up my street. X
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Yeah thanks for that Corbin, bankrupt me why not. Pfft.
        You can find some of my creative writing at http://libbyscribbles.com

Comment

Thanks Cesara & FantasyWitch - they're a great bunch of loonies, and talented too.

Originally posted by Maythe View Post
          Yeah thanks for that Corbin, bankrupt me why not. Pfft.
          I live only to empty your bank account. You might just as well send me your account information right now - it'll save time.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I definitely do not need more little wooden boxes. Especially not ones with ravens or moons painted on them. These are just not necessary in my life!!!

A mattress - that is what I need. If I buy little wooden boxes with moons or ravens on them, I will not have mattress money, damnit!
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Smart thinking Perz.....then you will have a matress to put all the money you will save by NOT buying little wooden boxes with ravens and moons on them.
              Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X