Tarot Decks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tarot Decks

I just ordered the Vikings Tarot by Toraldo and Tisselli. The watercolors on them called to me. I'll post a better analysis of the deck when it gets here. The Norse mythos applied here is easier for me to read than the Raider-Waite.

Comment

I have been using the Vikings tarot for a week now and can say this: The Majors are well done, with clear ties to the mythos that anyone familiar with the material can understand easily. Minors are pretty, but again you have to know the mythos to get along with it. The deck reads true, and is in fact very specific.

Comment

My two favorites are the Celtic tarot by Courtney Davis, Helena Paterson & the Arthurian by Caitlin and John Matthews.

Comment

I usually work with the Rider Waite Smith (AGM editions) and the Shadowscapes Tarot.

As i am a tarot deck collector, i've got over 100 different decks. My last purchase was the Goddesses and Sirens oracle from Stacey Demarco and Jimmy Manton. Very nice deck to learn more about deities. There is a male version of it, called Gods and Titans oracle.

Comment

Working...
          X