This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Thread

Post music you like to hear of any style.....
    If you want me to find back some music that was posted in the past on the forum ask me.

I have fell on a nice piece of this drum music... and I find it very interesting.

Last edited by Taiga Pagan; 28 Feb 2011, 18:17.

Re: Music Thread

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

“You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
      ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
      ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Here's a song I really like The Age of Beer (reference to the Age of Stone) by Mononc Serge and Anonymus.
        It's in french.

Translation
        (Bottles rings) (Burping)
        beer... beer... beer... beer... beer... Beer... Beer... Beer... Beer... Beer... BEER... BEER... BEER...BEEEEEEER!
        Were at the Age of Beer and the Man of The Taverns, is going back to home, to be told by his wife:
        You stink, you're dumb, you are again drunk, you only think of boozing, your life is a desert.
        But in the desert, there is no beer, no scotch, nor boozing pals.
        So then his eyes closed, while his wife kept on nagging. He's gone asleep, and in his dreams, he sees his pals who sang:
        Molson!* -I'm gonna take one. -Labatt Blue!* -No more than two. -Corona!* -Ok, just three. -Wildcat!* -I stop after four.
        -And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink!
        Five-O!* -I got to go home. -Tremblay!** -Oh, already decap.
        -And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! (Yell)
        He's one of us! He drank his beer like everybody else.
        (beer rings, burping and Bobrot*** commercial)
        -On the next morning... Ow! Ouch! The brain. He's heading to the pharmacy, to get some pills.
        While heading there our man gets back into shape, good timing, here's Langevin**: -Do we get a beer? - And there we went to the bar counter.
        I'm gonna take one. -Sleeman!* -I got to stop. -Coors Light!* -Oh, here's Robert. -Come on a last one! -You aren't going now? -Maudite!*
        And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink!
        -Well, I got to show myself out. -Boreal Rousse!* -I really got to go. -Molson Dry!*
        -And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! And Drink! (Yell)
        (Burping) I'm gonna be sick!
        Bring it up! To the Forehead! Bring it up! To the Nose! Bring it up! To the Chin! Bring it up! To the Tit!
        Bring it up! To the Stomach! Bring it up! To the Groin! Bring it up! To the Foot! Bring it up! To Musique Plus!****
        And Drink! And Drink! Hurry, you can do it!
        And Drink! And Drink! You're aint a sissi!
        And Drink! And Drink! Drink it up!
        And Drink! And Drink! He's getting there!
        And Drink! And Drink! Let's go man!
        And Drink! And Drink! He's gonna do it!
        And Drink! And Drink! Yes! Yes! Yes!
        And Drink! And Drink! (Yell)
        (Yelling) (Burping)
        At the Age of Beer!
        (Final burp!)

* Beer Marks ** Familly names *** Satiric commercial about Budweiser **** Loud music TV Channel.
        Last edited by Taiga Pagan; 04 Mar 2011, 01:32.

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Therion, Secret of the Runes. One of their most interresting albums
              Midgard

Vanaheim

Asgard

Ljusalfheim (Alfheim)

Helheim

Nifelheim

Muspelheim (translation in Youtube commentaries)

Schwarzalbenheim (Svarthalfheim)

Jotunheim

Comment

Uriah Heep ... Magicians Birthday ...

Black Sabbath ... Wizard ... Amazing how blues can become hard rock ...

And on a lighter note ... Three Dog Night ...

Comment

Here's music from one of the best animation movies of all times!
                  Ivan Reitman's .... Heavy Metal!

The Riggs, Radar Rider

Sammy Haggar, Heavy Metal

Don Felder, Takin' a Ride
                  Last edited by Taiga Pagan; 07 Apr 2011, 07:27.

Comment

Comment

What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Here's one of my favorite groups
                        Ensiferum!
                        Victory Song

Lai Lai Hei

Wanderer

Heathen Throne
                        Last edited by Taiga Pagan; 07 Mar 2011, 18:43.

Comment

Comment

Teardrop by Massive Attack.
                            *ignore the fact a high fetus is singing trippy music to you, k?

*also don't even ask me how long it's been since I finally realized the intro to House was this stupid song.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Creedence Clearwater Revival
                              It Came out of the Sky!

I put a Spell on you.... and now you're mine!

Bad Moon Rising!

Comment

Working...
                              X