Spring Equinox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring Equinox

Thus that's why Greenwich Meridional Time exists! To set time in "stone".

Comment

Hope everybody who celebrated had a nice equinox! Did it turn out the way that you had planned?

We lucked out with good weather here so I not only got to enjoy a holiday meal and do ritual, but was also able to walk around the property for a bit. Saw a few blades of grass and some tadpoles in the creek so spring is definitely coming. Can't wait!
      "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
      Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

For the past few years its beenthe 20th...if not next year, then the year after, it will technically be on the 21st because it occurs at 12:05 or something tuberculous like that...

We had our customary yellow and blue (sun and water) make green (spring) pancakes with flowers out of whipped cream and sprinkles)...and did our "ring in spring" thing by running thru the house with things that make noise. The kids love it.

Scott went to the UU congregation we plan to attend when we move out there and apparently they had an awesome ritual that was led by the congregation's Pagan group and their drumming circle.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

It kinda crept up on me this year. I shall make it up by doing some spring cleaning, lighting some incense and candle that a friend made for me. Follow that up with some simple meditation and planning where I would like the rest of this year to go.

Comment

Originally posted by DeseretRose View Post
            Out of curiosity, anyone here celebrate it somewhere still covered in snow? We usually get snow off and on through mid-April, with occasional snow through June here.
            still snow on the ground here. we still had an egg hunt outside in the snow. it was fun! a few eggs broke of course but I figure thats a great offering to the earth!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X