Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weather...rant about it here!

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
    Ewwwww is it July 2 or April 2? It's 14 Celsius and RAINING??? Where's summer people?
    I know right? its been freazing here latly. it was really cold then hot, now its cold again.
    Circe

Comment

I'm melting!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

90% humidity here. Yay...........................
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

It's 85F out there ... tomorrow it's supposed to hit 99... That'll be a 156 degree swing from the coldest day this past winter.

I moved here why?

Comment

it was 101 today. Its supposed to be 106 tomorrow. The -coolest- day this week is supposed to be 95.

What the hell? I don't live in Florida. I would expect this if I lived there. Not here.

fml.
            It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
            -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

the entire midwest is supposed to be 100+ I hear. im actually doing pretty good weather wise, a nice low 80s
              Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                the entire midwest is supposed to be 100+ I hear. im actually doing pretty good weather wise, a nice low 80s

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I think the LOW here was around 80 last night. I wish I could find someplace with year-round spring/fall weather. Warm but not hot, maybe needing a light sweater in the evening, low to moderate humidity.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

It's cold, wet and looks like autumn outside!!! Why do we never seem to get summers anymore?!

It's 7pm and only 14 degrees (57)
                    Last edited by shadow1982; 18 Jul 2011, 10:00.
                    http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Its just stupid hot outside!!! I don't live in the damn amazon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                        I think the LOW here was around 80 last night. I wish I could find someplace with year-round spring/fall weather. Warm but not hot, maybe needing a light sweater in the evening, low to moderate humidity.
                        You're looking for Hawai'i then. Weather stays at a comfortable 70-80 degrees year-round.
                        "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                        -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                        without his weapons of war;
                        for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                        of a spear on the way without.
                        -

Comment

I'm the opposite. I'm pissy right now because we're not getting REAL summer. Sure, we had a nice spring, but 20-25 degrees and sunny for a month in May does NOT replace my precious 35 degree July days, which we haven't got this year It's raining half the time and when it's sunny, it's still more like spring. Booooooooo

Comment

It's July. Not December. Stoooopid weather making my allergy come up at school >.>
                            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Lucifer just called and said he appologizes for leaving the gates to Hell open. Its just wicked hot outside

Comment

Originally posted by Amber View Post
                                Lucifer just called and said he appologizes for leaving the gates to Hell open. Its just wicked hot outside
                                OMG so jealous. Tell Lucifer I'll sell part of my soul for some of that heat!

I'm with Amelia....over here it's crap. It's seriously like April, and I don't like spring. I'm a heat monster and we've had no proper heat. Even when it's sunny it's still cool out. I hate that sh*t.

Comment

Working...
                                X