This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask A Crystal Practitioner :)

This thread may fail or win XD Even though i'm young, i consider myself to be quite knowledgable when it comes down to crystals and their properties If anyone has any questions about crystals or their healing abilities, or if you have any un-identified crystals, or need help with a condition and you want to heal it with crystals, you can ask me, and i'll do my best to help

x
    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Re: Ask A Crystal Practitioner

I've actually been looking for a stone for a very close friend who is having trouble conceiving. She's been trying for years, and nothing is working. The docs have said its a slim to none chance. I do my own little rituals for her, have bought her a fertility candle (careful not to touch it myself! ^ - ^), but nothing seems to help. Is there a crystal or stone, or combination of them, that may help heal her or her husband, or both? I'm not very knowledgeable with crystals, so I figured I'd ask. ^ - ^
    The Past is our Cradle, not our Prison; there is Danger as well as Appeal in its Glamour. The Past is for Inspiration, not Immitation; Continuation, not Repetition.

Its a long way back to Eden, dear. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Comment

I'm not a professionalt nor even very knowledged about crystals, but I've heard that at least agate, carnelian and rose quartz have been used to increase fertility.

PS. Maybe a pendant or another piece of jewellery with symbol of fertility, motherhood or such good be also a nice gift? One girl selling celtic jewellery once told me (I was interviewing her about some other topic) that some women have said to her that they don't dare to use fertility symbols anymore, 'coz they'd got pregnant even when they weren't supposed to get..

Comment

I would strike over the agate if I could (can't modify it anymore), because I can't find any confirmation to my impression from the internet. Carnelian and rose quartz I did find. Maybe also moonstone could be good one as it's supposed to balance the menstrual cycle..

Comment

By the way, do you know any good website about natural crystals vs. man-made crystals. I'm not talking about tumbled stones, more about the material. I've understood that you can find both from the gemstone stores and they aren't necessarely separated anyhow. How can one know if the stone is "real" or not? Is there some sort of lists availeble about which stones are always man-made (like aqua aura, if I've understood correctly) and which are not. And how to recognize the difference if there's stones which can be either man-made or coloured or natural...

Comment

Aqua Aura is a Quartz Crystal that they have superheated with Gold to fuse the two together. so it has the properties of both the quartz and the gold. and looks awesome.
            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=249.msg3010#msg3010 date=1287144502]
              Aqua Aura - - looks awesome.
              [/quote]

I totally agree with you.. :P I'd really want one aqua aura pendulum, but I think I need to wait for awhile to buy something cheaper from some webstore at first to see if it can be trusted or not. (I don't know anything about pendulums but i'd like to learn and that stone just pulls me towards it xD)

Comment

... Do you know what exactly Tiger Eye is used for? I bought one, but the other "type" was for motivation... but I can't remember what that other "type" is exactly but, would it matter, really?
                Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

[quote author=Amelia-Mary link=topic=249.msg2229#msg2229 date=1287000464]
                  This thread may fail or win XD Even though i'm young, i consider myself to be quite knowledgable when it comes down to crystals and their properties If anyone has any questions about crystals or their healing abilities, or if you have any un-identified crystals, or need help with a condition and you want to heal it with crystals, you can ask me, and i'll do my best to help

x
                  [/quote]

I have so many crystals that I don't know what they are. I had a little study sheet thing to remind me but I lost it :/

So...
                  1. It black and it has white/grey patches and the patches look kinda look like snowflakes?

2. Jade-y green with flecks of clear crystal marbling through it.

3. Dark blue with uneven streaks of blue and grey.

4. It's black with pink (or maybe pink with black?) It's pretty evenly both

5. This one is sort of opaque yet clear in some spaces. When you move it around it sort of reflects light

6. This one is a yellow crystal with some snowy crystal in some parts.

7. The next one is a rust color and it looks like theres glitter in it.

8. This one is forest-y green with marbling of grey and clear crystal

9. Last one I don't know to describe it to you. It's grey kinda but there are parts where it reflects light and it's like rainbow when it does. Does that make sense?

If you can help at all I would really appreciate it! Sorry to bombard you
                  ~Earth My Body~Water My Blood~Air My Breath~Fire My Spirit~

Comment

[quote author=LuciaStar link=topic=249.msg3070#msg3070 date=1287160904]
                    ... Do you know what exactly Tiger Eye is used for? I bought one, but the other "type" was for motivation... but I can't remember what that other "type" is exactly but, would it matter, really?
                    [/quote]

I've heard it's used for strength, but I think motivation could easily fall into the realm of tiger's eye.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

...your best bet would be to take some pics...its hard to (try to) identify something without a pic!!

(thalassa guesses for fun...)

[quote author=SageGreene link=topic=249.msg3641#msg3641 date=1287280325]
                      I have so many crystals that I don't know what they are. I had a little study sheet thing to remind me but I lost it :/

So...
                      1. It black and it has white/grey patches and the patches look kinda look like snowflakes?[/quote]

proly snowflake obsidian

2. Jade-y green with flecks of clear crystal marbling through it.
                      maybe adventurine, possibly amazonite

3. Dark blue with uneven streaks of blue and grey.
                      Maybe soladite

4. It's black with pink (or maybe pink with black?) It's pretty evenly both
                      Mebbe Rhondite

5. This one is sort of opaque yet clear in some spaces. When you move it around it sort of reflects light
                      A tumbled quartz?

6. This one is a yellow crystal with some snowy crystal in some parts.
                      possibly (yellow) calcite (it comes in different colors), maybe citrine

7. The next one is a rust color and it looks like theres glitter in it.
                      The color sounds like carnelian...but I've never seen it with a 'glittery' look....maybe sunstone?

nothing really comes to mind...

9. Last one I don't know to describe it to you. It's grey kinda but there are parts where it reflects light and it's like rainbow when it does. Does that make sense?
                      [url=http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&biw=1680&bih=892&tbs=isch :1&sa=1&q=moonstone&aq=f&aqi=g10&a mp;aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=]moonstone or a not so high quality opal (and not a fire opal) with both do that

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

"Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=SageGreene link=topic=249.msg3641#msg3641 date=1287280325]
                          [/quote]

Tree agate?

Could be spectrolite too, I guess? (pictures from google I think it's usually a bit more grayish than the google suggests.. I guess they put online just the most colourful ones )

Comment

So...
                            1. You're right!! it's snowflake obsidian

2. I'm pretty sure you were right with it being adventurine. It's hard to tell with pics but it looks pretty acurate

3. Sodalite I'm not sure about. It looks like it could be but not at the same time...

4. Right on the money. It's rhondite

5. I'm not sure that this one is tumbled quartz. The only one that could potential match is the snow tumbled quartz but I'm not sure..

6. This one however is tumbled quartz "Tumbled Rutilated Quartz" from Brazil... oooohhh...

7. This one is definitely sunstone

8. Hm....

9. This one is definitely not moonstone.. I wonder...
                            ~Earth My Body~Water My Blood~Air My Breath~Fire My Spirit~

Comment

3, could be dumorierite (spelling is shocking)

5, could maybe be opalite?

"Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X