• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ask A Crystal Practitioner

Number 8 sounds kinda like a moss agate

Comment

[quote author=SageGreene link=topic=249.msg3641#msg3641 date=1287280325]

9. Last one I don't know to describe it to you. It's grey kinda but there are parts where it reflects light and it's like rainbow when it does. Does that make sense?
      [/quote]

might be labradorite
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labradorite
      Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

ok, how would you visualize energy from you being stored in a crystal?
        Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

[quote author=ghosthaunter link=topic=249.msg15636#msg15636 date=1290335955]
          ok, how would you visualize energy from you being stored in a crystal?
          [/quote]
          usually as a white light. I am usually more concerned with the energy flow rather than the color. as a naturally shaped one will send off energy in a particular direction. a polished piece will send out energy much like a sun sends out light. as far as progamming the stone
          (doesn't have to be a crystal)you just think about it. if it helps visualize a white light coming from your third eye and entering the stone.
          Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

Some people also light to visualise a pulsating light (if you know what i mean) radiating from the stone/crystal, and the speed of that depends on the colour and properties of the crystal itself. Depending on which stone/crystal, the light can match the energies of the chakra/place you ant to use it it, so if you were to cleanse a room that had slow negative energies, a slow pulse rate would come from the stone/crystal.

"Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I seem to be having trouble learning and remembering things of late. Do you have any suggestions for stones that could help me out with this problem?

Comment

[quote author=Zeno link=topic=249.msg21931#msg21931 date=1292186559]
                I seem to be having trouble learning and remembering things of late. Do you have any suggestions for stones that could help me out with this problem?
                [/quote]http://www.crystalvaults.com/pages/quartz_crystals_explained_g.php
                I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

What sorts of things would you use a clear quartz for?
                  No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Quartz can be used for pretty much anything. That's why I appreciate the joke on Oh My Gods! about it.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                      Quartz can be used for pretty much anything. That's why I appreciate the joke on Oh My Gods! about it.
                      All I do is cleanse them from time to time. But I never use them. Could you be more specific?

Comment

Think of them as a universal tool. Need cleansing? Quartz can do it. Need to feel calm about something? Quartz again. Need to cast a spell but don't have the right stone that it calls for? Quartz to the rescue! The only limit to quartz is what you put on it.
                        my etsy store
                        My blog

to descend."

Comment

in your opinion, what is the best way to cleanse a clear or rose quartz?
                          What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Celest View Post
                            I cleanse mine with the elements if I need a quick cleanse

Comment

Originally posted by Celest View Post
                              I like to use Kyanite to cleanse my stones these days. I don't have to worry about whether my stone will dissolve and Kyanite is considered "self-cleaning".
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

to descend."

Comment

I take a few-day ritual for cleansing anything:

submerge it in a bowl of water outside overnight
                                bury in a bowl of salt outside overnight
                                cover it in a bowl of assorted herbs and ash

Then everything feels clean and fresh to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X