This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I really miss the title "supporter" and all the perks that came with it, such as having a blog on the forum. Many of us proudly contributed to the forum. With the fall of the old forums, that was lost, and I wanted to know if there was any plans in the works to get that stuff back up? Or perhaps I missed it?

I know we're still sorting through things, but I thought I'd ask/mention it.
    Monday
    0%
    Tuesday
    0%
    Wednesday
    0%
    Thursday
    0%
    Friday
    0%

The poll is expired.

I was Hadad2008 when I joined Feb 2008.
    I became Abdishtar this spring.
    Then, after the Great Crash, I was reborn as Spartacandream!

Re: Supporters

Thanks for bringing it up!

At some point, here, in the not too distant future, we'll create a post for the members to give a sense of where we're trying to go with donations, Supporters (and their perks), the hidden sections (there's already topics about), and what we're working on bringing to the table.

Right now, since the paint is still so fresh and things aren't quite up to where we want them, we've not created a donations page (as Juni has said, people should really have something to feel worthy of donating to, rather than "under construction") and will hold off on the Supporters group until we have a bit more in place. It IS coming. People will be able to donate, once again, and there will be special perks for Supporters-Only.

It's just down the priority list, a few notches.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

And if I sponsor the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders would I be an athletic supporter?

I just had to ... SORRY ... :P
      I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Hey, y'all... did anyone else notice the 'Donate' tab?
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

On my screen, it is superimposed over the New tab.
          Sleep, my friend, and you will see
          That dream is my reality

Comment

what theme are you using? What Resolution (Width by Height). Because it should be listed as ... Blogs | What's New? | Calendar | FAQ | Gallery | Chat Donate
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Oh, I see it now!
              great!
              What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Hello

Hello. How are you?
                I am new to paganism and am still trying to find my path.
                I am also new to forums since this is the only one I have joined.
                I like to read Tolkien and am currently reading The Silmarillion.
                I like to make things.

Comment

Re: Hello

welcome to the forum!
                  What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Welcome to the worlds of Paganism and forums ...

Silmarillion took the longest for me to read because I kept going over each bit a few times until I was sure what I read ...
                    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Hi and welcome!
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Welcome to the family
                        Circe

Comment

Hail and welcome.
                          Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                          That dream is my reality

Comment

Welcome. You will notice I am, also a huge Tolkien fan so we will get on brilliantly. X
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Welcome to PF.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X