Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

By Freya's Tits! How many times this place will ressurect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By Freya's Tits! How many times this place will ressurect?

Wow! Let's hope this place stays a couple of years in one piece!

Oh!.. if you do not know or remember me, I am the wild Heathen from the Quebec taiga.

I praise Life, Nature, Honor, The Gods and some good BEEEEEER!

Re: By Freya's Tits! How many times this place will ressurect?

well...we DID tell everyone the previous incarnation was an interim solution from the original database crash to putting in place the changes that we had already been discussing behind the scenes and that it was only a stop-gap put in place until we had found software that we liked and purchased it, and that we would eventually be switching to a permanent software solution...
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      well...we DID tell everyone the previous incarnation was an interim solution from the original database crash to putting in place the changes that we had already been discussing behind the scenes and that it was only a stop-gap put in place until we had found software that we liked and purchased it, and that we would eventually be switching to a permanent software solution...
      Ssh, don't ruin his fun with logic!

Welcome back Taiga.

Comment

Whaaaaaat? Freya has tits???

WB, Taiga.
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Yeah lets hope this place stays stable for longer, ive been through 3 profile changes already and don't want to reincarnate again!

Comment

Pathwalker ... Where in Kiwiland are ya? ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

The name of this thread almost made me pee. Welcome back
              sigpic

Comment

It made me want to something for sure, but it wasn't peeing.
                You can find some of my creative writing at http://libbyscribbles.com

Comment

I think I will reset everything on Wednesday. .. Yeah that's a good day.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by deseretrose View Post
                    whaaaaaat? Freya has tits???
                    [image removed for tastelessness - pk]
                    Last edited by PharaohKatt; 08 Mar 2011, 21:19.

Comment

Ah yes Freya. Goddess of ... what was it again... oh yes. Fake tans and fake tits. /sarcasm

*snarl*

Comment

Heh....oh.

*offers Maythe selection of bladed instruments*
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Maythe View Post
                          Ah yes Freya. Goddess of ... what was it again... oh yes. Fake tans and fake tits. /sarcasm

*snarl*
                          *snort*

My sentiments exactly about fertility goddesses getting turned into a collection of jiggly-bits for male consumption.

And wow, that sounded downright feminist.

Sorry if you didn't catch the sarcasm, PharaoeKatt...my humor doesn't always carry unless you've known me for a little while
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by DeseretRose View Post
                            *snort*

My sentiments exactly about fertility goddesses getting turned into a collection of jiggly-bits for male consumption.
                            I've been looking for a way to put it that summarised the problem and you've got it there exactly. I struggled to express it in my blog last night but you've hit the nail on the head there.

Originally posted by DeseretRose View Post

And wow, that sounded downright feminist.
                            There's nothing wrong with being a feminist in my book.

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

Thankyou for the blades Masked One but I prefer my trusty sharpened spoon *waves spoon*

Comment

I *do* think it was rather (or would that be "quite"?) tasteless, for the forum, and I'm almost certain that Freya is none to impressed by the reference.

But, on the other hand? You have different fingers. I'm sure I offend a lot of people with a great many of my god references. Jesus F'n Christ, being one of my most commonly used. That all squared away... Taiga? Could you please watch your language? The disrespect is unbecoming.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
                              X