chakra test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chakra test

This was on the old forum and its kinda fun. http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

Root: under-active (0%)
    Sacral: under-active (-100%)
    Navel: open (31%)
    Heart: under-active (-94%)
    Throat: over-active (62%)
    Third Eye: open (50%)
    Crown: under-active (-25%)

I think my lack of any and all human empathy combined with my recent habit of both physical and spiritual containment and isolation has knocked me out of whack :\
    Circe

Re: chakra test

I just took this test. Really interesting
    Sleep, my friend, and you will see
    That dream is my reality

Comment

Root: under-active (0%)
      Sacral: under-active (-25%)
      Heart: under-active (-31%)
      Throat: under-active (0%)
      Third Eye: under-active (-19%)
      Crown: open (38%)

If they'd had more questions about sex, & not just emotional passion, my root & sacral chakras would be a lot more open I mean, damn, it's spring!
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Root: under-active (6%)
        Sacral: open (25%)
        Navel: open (50%)
        Heart: under-active (-12%)
        Throat: open (62%)
        Third Eye: open (38%)
        Crown: open (19%)
        Weird. I read the descriptions and it was pretty accurate. Too bad about that heart one there. I keep telling people this about me. No one ever believes me.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          Weird. I read the descriptions and it was pretty accurate. Too bad about that heart one there. I keep telling people this about me. No one ever believes me.
          Eh, I've got you beat w/my -31, lol.

Comment

Root: under-active (6%)
            Sacral: open (50%)
            Navel: open (25%)
            Heart: under-active (6%)
            Throat: open (56%)
            Third Eye: open (56%)

Comment

Root: under-active (-25%)
              Navel: under-active (-6%)
              Heart: open (25%)
              Throat: under-active (6%)
              What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                Eh, I've got you beat w/my -31, lol.
                I think I beat you both with my -94%
                Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                  I think I beat you both with my -94%
                  Yes, but even a lifetime of carefully controlled cynicism and emotional manipulation cannot overcome the innate pain and sorrow that is a teenager. Believe me, at your age, all of mine would have been -100%.

Comment

Root: under-active (-50%)
                    Sacral: over-active (69%)
                    Navel: under-active (0%)
                    Heart: open (25%)
                    Throat: over-active (88%)
                    Crown: under-active (-6%)

Its pretty dead on with me. I was worried about my heart because I always feel I'm either not opening up enough or opening up too much to the wrong person
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Thanks for bringing this one back Corvus! *makes mental note to take this quiz*
                      sigpic

Comment

Root: under-active (-25%)
                        Navel: under-active (-56%)
                        Heart: open (31%)
                        Throat: open (56%)
                        Third Eye: open (50%)
                        Crown: under-active (-6%)

I knew there was a block in my third chakra, but not my root or crown. Interesting.

Comment

Root: under-active (-19%)
                          Sacral: open (44%)
                          Heart: under-active (12%)
                          Throat: open (50%)
                          Third Eye: open (44%)
                          Crown: open (25%)

I have been working on getting becoming more balanced (using Rafe's meditation she posted in the old forum) and I have improved according to this. Last time I took this quiz my root chakra was VERY negative and my Sacral chakra was under-active as well... Good to know all my hard work is actually giving me some somewhat tangible results. Thanks for posting this Corvus!

This is Rafe’s meditation for chakras, I do not know what her source is but it SO helpful!

Now bring your awareness to the lowest point of your body, where you been the floor. Focus on the area at the base of the spine, and see a faint red glow forming there. Each time you breathe in and out, it glows a little brighter, until it becomes a visible sphere of light that turns slowly. Examine it with your senses. Is its light bright, or cloudy? Is it spinning freely, or sluggishly? The sphere may pulse in time to your breath or heartbeat, or it may simply shine; alternately, you might see a closed flower or a flame.
                          With each breath, let energy from the circuit of your breath flow into the chakra, and see it beginning to glow brighter, to expand, to spin a little faster. Don't rush the process; let it build naturally. If there were any dark spots on the sphere, see them being thrown off as the spin increases, growing and spinning faster, brighter, until the chakra is a healthy red color and shines clearly. If you are visualizing flowers, see them open and glow; if you see a flame, see it brighten and dance.
                          When the base chakra is as full of energy and as open as it can be, draw the flow of energy up, breath by breath, into your belly, just behind the navel. Repeat the process of the base chakra with the belly chakra - see it glowing faintly, a fiery orange, then see its light strengthen; then speed it up and brighten it until it is clear and strong.
                          When the belly chakra is open and bright, draw the energy upward to your solar plexus, where the light glows a sunlit yellow.
                          Repeat the opening and cleansing process, then move up again to your heart. The heart chakra glows a vibrant, spring green. After the heart, draw the energy up to your throat, where the light is a pure sky blue.

When the throat is open and spinning, move up to your third eye, just above and between your eyebrows. The third eye is a deep indigo; some see it as purple instead. Neither of these is wrong. Everyone's chakras are slightly different, in different places and in different shades of the color. Only you can know when they are healthy and energized.
                          After the third eye, move up to the crown chakra, at the top of your head. It may hover just above your head, in your aura. The crown chakra is a crystalline violet, almost white, sparkling like a jewel. Open and cleanse it, just like the others.
                          Now all of your chakras are open, all glowing brightly and spinning rapidly. Feel the energy of your breath as it flows in its cycle and feel the seven chakras spreading their light throughout your body. Let the energy flow through and around the chakras, healing bring them into balance, clearing out any blockages and soothing any rough edges.
                          Spend a few minutes here, just breathing, experiencing. Eventually, return your awareness to your crown chakra. Gently pull its energy inward, shrinking it, dulling the glow just a little. Do not shut it down entirely, simply bring it down to a more manageable level. Slow its spin, draw it in, and then move down to your third eye. Pull in the energy, slow it down, still moving with the circle of your breath.
                          Gradually work downward, through your throat, then your heart, then your solar plexus, your belly, and the root. During all this your aura will most likely have ballooned out quite a bit, so draw it in as well, visualizing your personal energy grounding, any excess flowing down into the earth where it will be put to good use by the environment. When you have returned to your original state, open your eyes. Eating and drinking something afterward will help you fully ground.
                          Last edited by LiadanWillows; 13 Mar 2011, 04:18. Reason: error
                          sigpic

Comment

Root: under-active (-31%)
                            Sacral: open (44%)
                            Navel: under-active (-31%)
                            Heart: under-active (-12%)
                            Throat: under-active (-6%)
                            Third Eye: open (12%)
                            Crown: under-active (-12%)

Comment