This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paths

I am rather confused about what to do. I have tried reading some books and articles about religion. But I am unsure of how to go about trying to find my path. Does anyone have any advice for trying to find a spiritual path? Or a description of how they found their path?

Re: Paths

study... learn more.. as you read about different beliefs you will find one that fits you. your path will find you.
    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I agree with Dufonce; read, read and read some more.
      Something , at some point, will resonate with you, then read more into that.

good luck!
      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

What they ^ said.

But also... you are already on your path, it is under your feet. Relax and enjoy the journey
        You can find some of my creative writing at http://libbyscribbles.com

Comment

this is my standard advice...but it pretty much boils down to lots of research, lots of trial and error, and embracing the lessons that can be learned when you take a wrong path (rather than lamenting over time/effort "wasted")
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Research and meditation. Sometimes it can come to you when you least expect it.
            -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
            (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

Working...
            X