50 Facts About You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 50 Facts About You

I don't know about my 50 facts but i love to receive greetings, chocolate, musics, driving, traveling and lot more....in all am very moody!!

Comment

~ flowers are our only garments
      only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

1. I live in Denmark
        2. I'm VERY happy about living in Denmark
        3. Hate warm, sunny days. I prefer snow, ice and cold winds
        4. I find norweigans funny
        5. I find swedes funny too
        6. I like milk
        7. I like chopping wood with an axe
        8. I consider my grandfather to be my real father
        9. I drool when I sleep
        10. I am 2. dan in Taekwondo
        11. Never broken a bone on myself or another
        12. I get bloodthirsty from watching the scene in LotR where the riders Rohan charge. DEEEEAAAATHHH!!!!
        13. I play Word Bearers in Warhammer 40k
        14. I once considered becomming a catholic priest
        15. I like whiskey
        16. I'm never ill
        17. Got a bad habit of biting my nails
        18. The talks I have with myself are often the best
        19. I have a dream of becoming the ruler of earth
        20. I sometimes look forward to the zombie-apocalypse
        21. I consider a (now deceased) dog to be my brother
        22. I lie that good may come
        23. my character's name in WoW is Ophelion, find him on Moonglade RP-server (EU)
        24. I find youtube-comments to be much more fun than the videos.
        25. I spend too much time on youtube
        26. My favourite poet is Ovid
        27. I believe that you can always say "NO"
        28. I like the fact that when anti-matter and matter meet you get a big exsplosion
        29. I like the fact that we don't know where the anti-matter is
        30. I was born in the wrong year. Middle-age or bronze-age is much more my style.
        31. I once wrote a paper on a zombie-book and got the highest score
        32. Black is my favourite colour
        33. I rarely answer my phone
        35. I skipped 34
        36. I love documentaries
        37. I don't like scientologists and mormons - and I don't know why
        38. I once saw a girl peeing in a bush. This was the most bizarre experience in my life.
        39. I find bacon to be an over-rated product.
        40. I once found 200 kr. (about 20 pounds) stuck in a tree
        41. I would like to run a marathon
        42. I enjoy the little things
        43. I like shrimps on bread with mayonaise
        44. I was once a dark elf. Untill my allergies ruined the make-up.
        45. I like the word "bucket"
        46. I forget birthdays
        47. I'm soon to study ancient middle-eastern society
        48. I can recite the first surat in the Quran in arabic
        49. I was taught "our father" in latin before danish
        50. I like my meat pink

Comment

My Facts:

1- I am currently in a state of transition from Canada to Texas
          2- I have trained in several types of martial arts
          3- I play bass guitar in a hard rock band
          4- I involve myself in music any way I can - playing, writing, recording, editing, discussing, or simply listening
          5- I am an accountant
          6- I believe life's not about getting what you want, but wanting what you've got
          7- I also believe you need to do the things you want and make yourself happy, no one's going to do it for you
          8- Life is the only lesson you will take the test first, and learn the lesson afterwards
          9- I enjoy studying human behavior, and noticing how one differs from another
          10- I can't stand watching television or listen to the radio because of the commercials. I'd rather record the show to play back later and fast forward through them
          11- I am colorblind
          12- My drink of choice is Rye (whisky)
          13- I enjoy watching contact sports like American football and NHL Hockey
          14- I don't watch the news and am probably the most ignorant person one would ever meet when it comes to the current events of the world
          15- The reason I don't watch the news is because I feel the need to tend to our own neighborhood before concerning ourselves with others.
          16- I am more content with staying at home on a Friday night than going out for a night on the town.
          17- I have the ability to adapt to my surroundings, and associate with many different kinds of people
          18- My favorite meal is lasagna
          19- I have jumped off a bridge, been thrown from a moving vehicle, and experienced more "near death" scenarios I probably should have, and believe it's made me who I am today
          20- I wear mostly black because it goes with everything else I own
          21- I have a weakness for sweet candies, and can't stand anything sour
          22- I will never understand or experience sky diving
          23- Last movie I cried at was "Million Dollar Baby"
          24- I am left handed
          25- I saved a man from drowning once
          26- I can't believe I'm only halfway through this, and find this to be more difficult than at first glance.
          27- My dream car is a Plymouth Prowler
          28- I have visioned my own recording studio and intend to build it in the next house I buy
          29- I have watched for cheap commercial properties to build a musician's paradise - recording studio, practice space, performance venue, merchandise store, etc etc - and believe I can make such a venue a success
          30- I have no regrets in what I've done in life, but there are things I would have done differently if I had the chance to do it again
          31- I am my own worst critic
          32- I am never satisfied with "enough"
          33- I consider those who consider themselves 'experts' in any field have a lot to learn from those who other recommend as 'experts'
          34- I wonder if anyone actually reads this and encourage them to let me know if they do
          35- I am seen by others as the eternal optimist, yet I challenge myself with pessimism all the time
          36- I will sometimes go out of my way to make someone smile
          37- Although I can appear "heartless" in situations, I am a very emotional person on the inside
          38- My eyes are normally dark brown, but I have been told they turn black when I am mad
          39- I prefer Windows to Mac, but refuse to learn Windows 8 until Windows 9 comes out
          40- I used to collect weapons to the point where my living room looked like an armoury
          41- I have one tattoo, and it's unfinished, because I didn't like what the artists has done with it, and am looking for another artist to fix it up
          42- I love to go to sporting events and cheer on the rival team, because I feel it creates a more exciting atmosphere in the crowd
          43- I love the thrill of being on stage playing music and getting the crowd involved
          44- I hate clothes shopping
          45- I will spend hours in a music store, play the guitars, the drums, the keyboards, become familiar with mics and DJ equipment, and walk out with a 35 cent guitar pick
          46- I have been accused of having OCD, but I prefer the letters go in alphabetical order - CDO
          47- I name my music gear - guitars and amps
          48- I think I talk to my pets more than I do other humans
          49- I enjoy home renovation projects
          50- I volunteer at a senior center to keep myself from growing old (makes no sense to read, but perfect sense to experience)
          Last edited by Guest; 21 Aug 2012, 07:05.

Comment

Working...
          X