Trouble getting onto PF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble getting onto PF

I seem to be experiencing difficulty's getting on the forum in the early part of the day(eastern standard time) between 7am and 1pm. I log on and it can take up to five minutes to get in. Also having long delays if I try to post. Are there any reasons for this to be happening. I've recently upgraded my internet provider,laptop, and gone wireless. I have had no problems on any other sites. Any suggestions?
    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Re: Trouble getting onto PF

We are experiencing issues with the Server Host, it seems. While we do not have a solution at this time, we are looking into other avenues which will most likely lead us to switching hosts again at some point in the near future. We could go dedicated server with the same host - as we are currently still on a shared server, and the long load times are related to an over loaded server - however, the issue stills stands that I am not particularly happy with our current host for precisely this reason.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Trouble getting onto PF

Thanks.
      It's what I though might be happening. Though with all the changes I've made on my end I wasn't sure.
      Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Working...
      X