This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank You, Universe!

The interview I had yesterday, which I thought went not so good, went well and I got the job! I will have a whole lot less free time, because it's a full time (thankfully paid) internship and I want to keep up everything I'm currently doing (writing, music, get my garters online, training for cycling), but I really wanted to work there and I think it will be time really well filled!

Comment

Congrats Danie!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you Universe for giving me strength, wisdom, and courage to get through.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
          The interview I had yesterday, which I thought went not so good, went well and I got the job! I will have a whole lot less free time, because it's a full time (thankfully paid) internship and I want to keep up everything I'm currently doing (writing, music, get my garters online, training for cycling), but I really wanted to work there and I think it will be time really well filled!
          Congratulations and best wishes with the new job!

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Feeling thankful for the handful of sweet, plump blueberries that we got to pick for the first time on our baby blueberry bush this summer.
          "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
          Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

I'm thankful for my happiness at this given moment, so happy I'm gonna list why (sorry if you get bored) :

- Passed my Spanish NVQ
            - Passed my Physics coursework
            - Got a job being a chef in a restaurant
            - I've been cleared of all illnesses etc
            - I have the best friends in the world
            - Reached 150 crystals
            - And I'm just happy in general, no medicinal assistance
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

More to be thankful for..I just got my yearly statement for 2010 for my condo, and last year I was over 600 Euro over what I'd paid in maintenance/utility fees. This year, I'm over 200 Euros UNDER so I get that much back...I was really nervous about it because the winter of 2010 was sooooo long and cold (gas heating is part of the fee).

Comment

Life is still going really well right now....I got an offer to stay at my job as a 'working student', which due to the bureaucracy of Germany will be a new contract but it's essentially the same job, and I'll be working half the hours and switching to hourly pay (which means I'll actually earn a bit more money). It'll be nice to work part time to mix up my week a bit more, but I really like working there and I've settled into working at a desk a lot better than at first (well, most of the time..) by learning to stay super active the rest of my time. I'm going back to university soon, and it's my last year and I'm excited about starting. I just got an email saying that my study materials have been shipped, and that's REALLY soon! They switched to online registration this year and I only registered a week ago, so that sure sped things up...before it was taking 3-4 weeks.
                My dad hurt himself and had to have surgery on Saturday, but I just talked to him and he said the doctor called it a 'best case scenario' and everything is fine and he's not in a lot of pain. So that's good news!
                Kitty continues to recover and is steadily gaining weight. He eats like a pig and I let him. His mood is much happier.
                Things are going really well financially. After a couple of years of instability I'm finally doing alright.
                My social life is so crazy...sometimes it's hard to keep up with, but more in a 'I'm too popular' kind of way. Which, even though it's crazy, definitely isn't a bad thing! If I'm home alone, it's because I chose to be and I scheduled that in. I'm still finding a balance with that (me time is important to me), and I'm trying to put my closest friends first and I admit that I've had to face up to the fact that I just don't have room in my life to make new friends other than a couple of new people from work. I'm not complaining about this of course...it is what it is and it's actually a sign that I have a lot of good stuff going on right now!

Sorry about the continual gushing, and the fact that this is the braggiest post ever (I had the last post in this thread as well)...it's just that, though I have my stressy times, things are going so well. So well I'm secretly afraid that something bad might happen. I'm very, very thankful. Thanksgiving is coming up, and I feel I have a lot to celebrate this year for a holiday that celebrates being thankful for things!

Comment

Thank you, Generous Goddess Abundantia, for the bounty you have bestowed on our household!
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

What am I NOT grateful for?

Thank you Great Spirit, for:

1. Massage school going so well
                    2. A family that loves and supports me
                    3. For learning my lessons and cultivating discipline
                    4. For me now knowing that it's ok every now and then to slack off
                    5. For loving me
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

thank you, Universe, for being.

Comment

Thank you universe for making me in a good enough mood to help a new friend who is in pain. I made him laugh. Thanks x
                        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Thank you, Universe. Thank you for the spiritual guides that are helping me find my feet. Thank you for the small-talk with friends that gave me huge courage to face the situation. Thank you for helping me remember that I'm not alone.

Comment

Thank you universe for setting my first solo art exhibition in motion! x
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Thank you Universe for everything. I was just recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia [Syndrome] a few weeks ago. It has taught me that I am a stronger person than I think I am. I am also thankful for my friends and family.
                              -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Comment

Thank you, Universe, for those days where you smile and smile because everything is perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X