X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Introduction! Tree Beard!

Hello everyone and Merry Meet!

35 yr old male from Australia. I am married, however if you have seen my Entwife around please let me know, I seem to have misplaced her. :lol: (Oh..there she is on the couch!)

Been kicking around the Druid scene for a few years now, but decided to jump ship and dedicate myself to Wicca.

I'm working through my First degree with a long distance training coven here in Australia called Oak & Mistletoe. It's Eclectic in nature, and they call it "Inclusive Wicca" I've just started really.

I used to be a Warcraft Addict, but kicked that habit after disillusionment with the latest expansion.

I've been dabbling in Second Life, waiting for SWTOR to be released.

I hope to meet some new friends here.

Re: My Introduction! Tree Beard!

Welcome aboard!
    [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
      Welcome aboard!
      Thank you my friend! Wow, a Muslim from Egypt! How are things there now for you?

As-Salāmu `Alaykum

Comment

Welcome to PF
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Ooo!

A Lord of the Rings fan.

We're going to get on swimmingly

Welcome!!! X
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Greetings to the land down under ... Got any spare Marmite? ...
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Greetings from Canada, welcome to the forum!
                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Tree Beard View Post
                  Thank you my friend! Wow, a Muslim from Egypt! How are things there now for you?

As-Salāmu `Alaykum
                  Wa 'alaykum Assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!

Things are getting better I hope. We are living at interesting times.
                  [4:82]

Comment

Welcome to PF!
                    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Working...
                    X