• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you cry

Originally posted by Storm View Post
    <------- Got dumped over the weekend.
    Oh darlin, I'm sorry *hugs* x
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

This thread makes me cry. I wanna hug all of you.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

The depression's back :'(
        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Being the only disabled person in my group of friends. I don't think they understand what it is like to have to go through life saying, "Sorry guys, I can't do that with you. Busted leg, remember?" all the time. They don't know how good they got it being able to walk around without serious pain.

Also want to cry when I have to explain to my 7 year old niece that I can't run around and play with her because of my injuries.

Comment

1) I HATE fb new layout.
            2) Will they NEVER give me a dislike button?

3) All my children is coming to an absolute end. I've been watching this soap opera since I was a little girl. This blows. No more Erica Kane!

4) Horrible nightmare about a water dragon attacking my grandmother's house. I should mention I watched Leviathan last night on Netflix. I guess between the cheese of the movie, it was actually scary.

5) That other thing. Just waiting for the verdict.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The complicated non-relationship that is slowly killing me. I'm living with someone I love more than my life, but due to him having issues to deal with we are "not together" .. when he gets his freaking gender dysphoria issue fixed he'll consider it.., but he isn't trying too hard to get his hormones started, so it's dragging on. He'll admit he wants me, but "it's not fair to start a relationship with this over either of our heads"?.. What?, really.. I'm living with him, I've been the one bringing him to the er with illnesses that are caused by stress... stressed caused in part because of people calling him she.. I think I've proven I'm not going leave because of it.. arg. I have shown that I can handle death.. 11 years of being completely alone, homelessness .. job issues.. never a tear.. but this.. *shrug*

Comment

I realize not everyone here is on my fb page, nor in the section...
                Last night my mother passed away. Her cause of death is cardiac arrest. I spent the last 9 hours of her life with her by her bedside. I posted a pic of her on my fb as I remember her and would like other to remember her. Happy as a bee in a bonnet over chili on her fries. She was a spicy gal. I guess I take after her.Click image for larger version

Name:	100_6356.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	351392

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  Last night my mother passed away. Her cause of death is cardiac arrest. I spent the last 9 hours of her life with her by her bedside. I posted a pic of her on my fb as I remember her and would like other to remember her. Happy as a bee in a bonnet over chili on her fries. She was a spicy gal. I guess I take after her.[ATTACH=CONFIG]654[/ATTACH]
                  (((Medusa))) I am sorry for your loss and I love the picture of your mother. What a great way to remember her.
                  http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Last night my mother passed away. Her cause of death is cardiac arrest. I spent the last 9 hours of her life with her by her bedside. I posted a pic of her on my fb as I remember her and would like other to remember her. Happy as a bee in a bonnet over chili on her fries. She was a spicy gal. I guess I take after her.[ATTACH=CONFIG]654[/ATTACH]
                    I'm sorry, Dear.
                    There once was a man who said though,
                    It seems that I know that I know,
                    What I'd like to see,
                    Is the I that knows me,
                    When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss.
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I know I'm a bit late, but I just saw this. I am so sorry, Medusa.

Comment

The space between when the tv is shut off to when my headphones get turned on. That few seconds of silence. I cry. I'm unable to deal with silence right now. It gets flooded with her.

Comment

I just saw this now....really sorry for your loss

Comment

Thank you guys. I'm still in the process of just...you know I don't know what process I'm in. I just keep moving and doing what I normally do until it feels normal doing it.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Great picture of your mum.

Comment

Working...
                                X