Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So this is the THIRD TIME i have made a PF account

Apr 2011
    Religion
    Family Path
    Phrase
    Livin' the dream

So this is the THIRD TIME i have made a PF account

they just keep not being here when i go to log on...so i guess i am a newbie again...and again...

May 2005
    Religion
    Muslim

Re: So this is the THIRD TIME i have made a PF account

Don't know if I said this twice before, but welcome aboard!
    Do they not, then, ponder about the Qur‘an? Had it been from someone other than Allah, they would have found in it much discrepancy. [4:82]

Oct 2005
    Religion
    relational theophysis and bioregional witchery
    Phrase
    *a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika*

First...Welcome back!!

Second...when did you last log on and create an account? Was it before we switched software? Did you post once you created an account?

If you had an account prior to October, well...everyone had to start over then, b/c of the crash, but once we switched software, you *should* have been able to log in with whatever account you had when we were with SMF. Also, we err on the side of spam...if you hadn't posted at all, or you have only posted completely and utterly irrelevant messages that have nothing to do with furthering or participating in conversation (though, for this one, when you tried to log in you would have been told you were banned for spamming), you may have been deleted by accident--we delete accounts with zero posts after so many days... Or it could be something completely different...we are still working with the new software to figure out whats going on when it hiccups every once in a while.
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible

Banned!
    Feb 2011
    Religion
    Nature Heathen

No wonder... lemme guess, your protection software screwed you. That's what happened to me.

BTW Welcome back.

Apr 2011
    Religion
    Family Path
    Phrase
    Livin' the dream

i am not too particulary worried about it...life happens

One with the Force ChainLightning's Avatar
    Nov 2005
    Religion
    Polytheist with Pan-/Panen- tendencies.
    Phrase
    In the darkest recesses of your twisted mind, a G-rated version of me resides.

Well, welcome back, Oni!! Glad you didn't give up on us!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Apr 2011
    Religion
    Family Path
    Phrase
    Livin' the dream

of course not...dante and spooky didn't give up...every time i choose a new name i make new friends...life is an adventure...

Oct 2009
    Religion
    Witchy Pagan

welcome (back) to the forum
    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    of course not...dante and spooky didn't give up...every time i choose a new name i make new friends...life is an adventure...
    Spook? If that's the same one that was here a while back, well....welcome back! (If not, welcome back anyhow :P )
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Apr 2011
    Religion
    Family Path
    Phrase
    Livin' the dream

Yup...its me. It is good to be back with all of my favorite luvable luvlies!