AWESOME dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWESOME dream

i had a dream the other night it was awesome!! it was completely in sign language ^.^ bwahahahaha i love it!!
    i just HAD to share i bet noone can guess what my passion in life is (after my son of course)

lol than last night i had a dream i was a pencil and got hit by a car and spewed red led blood LOL

yeah my psyche is being wierd lately
    "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Re: AWESOME dream

you are lucky, I rarely remember my dreams
    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

lol its rare if i go a whole week without having/remembering a dream. lately they've just been that 'random dreams' i used to have dreams that made me feel like there was meaning behind them.... not so much anymore
      "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

I dreamed one of my coworkers was putting icing on a packet of bacon because it was someone's birthday...

Maybe we should strata a "weird psyche" club :P

Comment

I dreamt (not a vision, I am fairly sure, a dream) that I was somewhere in a flat rocky desert, I saw an old American Indian with a child listening to the stories he was telling at a camp fire. The old guy was able to bend the fire into effigies and objects displayed. Then suddently he became aware of my presence and asks me who I was and what I am doing here. He said that I was not supposed to be here, this was the land of spirits and only shamans and the dead are allowed here. I said sorry, and said I am connected with stuff which I should not normally interact with, and my being here is a random accident caused by my dreaming mind, I asked if I would be allowed to keep listening if not bothering him. As I came closer to the fire, the flame suddently sparked high. The old guy said, what are you to make the fire burn so bright and so high.... the dream stops here.

And yes.. I restarted dreaming 6 months ago... finally after four years of dreamless sleep.
          Last edited by Taiga Pagan; 04 Apr 2011, 04:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga Pagan View Post
            And yes.. I restarted dreaming 6 months ago... finally after four years of dreamless sleep.
            Hooray! Congratulations

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I often have very colourful, weird dreams. Its like walking into a Tim Burton film in my head X
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Not going into my dreams. Nice to see you're having good(?) Dreams.
                  Circe

Comment

lol the sign language dream was awesome!! lol and the pencil dream was just freaking funny

and to Fantasy witch. i totally know what your saying. i remember one dream where everywhere i looked everything was a different collor brilliant and wonderful

Comment

The dream I had last night was very odd... I always have very odd dreams.

Also I find it interesting that in my dreams I see what is going on but I also KNOW things without seeing them. Like for example the dream I had last night I KNEW when I woke up that in my dream Oscar the grouch (from Sesame Street) was President of the US... but I never saw it anywhere. I also KNEW I was Yoko Ono's cousin but never met her nor was she involved in the dream... does anyone else have this happen to them?
                      sigpic

Comment

totally!! like the book series 'everworld' when you wake up your in your own reality but when you sleep you slip into other realities... that you live in but not conciously when your awake. hense you "knowing' i like that feeling

Comment

yeah... i had 2 dreams last night each had a person that died..... not a fun night... i woke up very unseasy

Comment

I had a dream last night about my wedding where Marcio (my bf of 3 yrs) put on lipstick before he kissed me... it was weird too because there were multiple tubes of lipstick and different people were advertising during our wedding... RANDOM lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X