This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pets chit chat thread

If you love your cat - I mean really, really love your cat, then this is for you:

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I am sorry,that just "screams" weird cat fetish all over the place. I love cats,but in the strictly platonic vain.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        I am sorry,that just "screams" weird cat fetish all over the place. I love cats,but in the strictly platonic vain.
        LMAO - do you think the video is all men because men have somekind of weird cat fetish, or are they trying to avoid the stigma of "crazy cat lady"?

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Trust me,that "Brush" just makes us Cat lovers(platonic remember) worry that everyone will think we are all strange and unusual...and like to pretend we are felines just for fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Truth is we like to pretend to be hedge hogs cause that is our our real and true fetish.....and after we skin and cook the hedge hogs and serve them with Sriracha,and fava beans...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Wondering if Whil my hedgehog is about to die in my arms while I type this. She was diagnosed with WHS at the end of September. I check on her everyday and found her in a corner of her cage not under her heat lamp or blanket breathing very shallowly. I picked her up and shes hasn't actually "woken" up yet. I know its coming I just wish KP was home to say bye to her... she is after all his. So please positive thoughts, and ignore me while I bawl in the corner.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Awwww hedgehogs are so cute. I'm sorry.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                Wondering if Whil my hedgehog is about to die in my arms while I type this. She was diagnosed with WHS at the end of September. I check on her everyday and found her in a corner of her cage not under her heat lamp or blanket breathing very shallowly. I picked her up and shes hasn't actually "woken" up yet. I know its coming I just wish KP was home to say bye to her... she is after all his. So please positive thoughts, and ignore me while I bawl in the corner.
                Hedgehogs are such special creatures. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I'm sure she knows she's around those who love her.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                  Oh no . I know zero about hedgehogs, as we don't have them in Australia, so I have no vet nursey insights to offer... just plenty of soothing energy sent her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                    Oh no . I know zero about hedgehogs, as we don't have them in Australia, so I have no vet nursey insights to offer... just plenty of soothing energy sent her way.
                    Thank you so much. She is still here today, I held her for 8 hours and got her to drink water and KP took over when he got home. She puffed at me when I woke her and she ate some grub worms. I just don't want her to suffer, and the vet said there is nothing to be done. It's just sad.
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

That's sad. take care - loosing a pet is difficult.

Comment

I don't know about hedgehogs specifically, but my experience with any other kind of animal says, is if he's still alive in the morning, and doing better, he'll likely pull through.

Comment

Wobbly Hog Syndrome is a degenerative neurological disease. It paralyzes them, normally starting with their back legs. Hers started in her front right foot and has time has gone by she can no longer really stand on her own. So yes she is still alive today but only because I hold her and put her water or food under her, and that is no way to live.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear about your hedgehog. I hope she goes peacefully.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

That's so sad. At least she has good care on her last days.
                              baah.

Comment

It is a sad truth with pets,that the person will well outlive the pet,with a few exceptions. Hawks Buddy may actually outlive her...or at least match her age in time.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X