X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pets chit chat thread

My hamster is just the most adorable thing in the world <333

His name is "Mr.Cuddlesworth" (don't laugh) and he's a golden teddy bear hamster. Whenever he's in his plastic roaming ball, he always goes to one specific wall in the house, and rolls back and forth against it OCD style. It's the cutest thing EVER.

And, of course, he cuddles.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
      Can I also agree please? We so often forget that magpie is in fact, a cat and not a little child. I can't remember if I already posted a photo of the presents we got her for Christmas, but she was spoilt rotten. We talk for her all the time in a cute little cat voice and just absolutely dote on her. She even has her own seat at the dining table and sits on it, watching us when we're playing cards! She's amazing (although currently making it very hard to type).;/////////////////!// I think I'll leave that in for comic affect. She stood on the keyboard.
      I would like to also agree, and I have two furry little babies, and regardless of how big and uncuddly they may feel at any given time... they are fuzzy little babies, who sometimes like to slay dragons with mommy on the computer.
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I have a cat named Dutchess, I took her in since someone abandoned her as a kitten I was about 10 and she was about 3 weeks old, she still needed a bottle! She's about 16 years old now and I love my Dutchess! she even saved me once. I felt like ending everything and normally she was outdoors at that time (she is an indoor cat now.) but for some reason she kept close to me that day and kept pestering, distracting and meowing at me, so I grabbed her and hugged her and gave up my plans.This is my baby!100_0494[1].jpg
        Last edited by chris1987; 27 Apr 2013, 06:25.

Comment

My cat was alone for two weeks while I was away. I spent most of last night awake because he couldn't stop cuddle mauling my face.

I didn't even mind.

Mostly art.

Comment

When I went through my major depression thing my cat really kept me from doing harm to myself. I think animals can sense when you need attention,and they give it in bucket loads. I don't have an animal in my life at the moment,but if I did it would be a cat.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I have three cats, (down from 6... long story) and it amazes me how individual their personalities are. all animals are individual but I've never noticed as distinct a difference with any others then I have with cats. (I've had cats, dogs, goats, pigs, cows, rabbits, and birds through my life) and they can defiantly seance when you really need the love. and in the case of mine... when you don't but they just want to get in your way so they give it too you anyway... I have one nuzzling my face now and stepping on my keyboard every time he turns around to come at me at a better angle... and he is too suborn to put on the ground, he will just be back up an instant later... he has won the war of wills this one.
              I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are;
              because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.
              I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far;
              for a might have-been has never been,
              but a has was once an are.

-Milton Berle-

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                When I went through my major depression thing my cat really kept me from doing harm to myself. I think animals can sense when you need attention,and they give it in bucket loads. I don't have an animal in my life at the moment,but if I did it would be a cat.
                Totally agree. That's actually how I got Cedric 4 years ago - I'd just had knee surgery, I couldn't walk, and my long-term boyfriend who I was living with broke up with me. I had to move out of our place into one of my own without the use of my legs, and I was absolutely wretched. So my mom gave me a kitten.

And now he's a pudgy spoiled little tomcat.

Mostly art.

Comment

This is a baby teddy bear hamster! I just got her on Wednesday. I saved her from the animal shelter, as they were going to put her down. She's completely blind.

Some interesting things she likes to do:

- She doesn't sleep in her hut. She instead stretches herself underneath the silent wheel in her cage, or she sleeps in the potty compartment we got her.

- When we hang one of those treat sticks from her cage, she (unlike my other hamster who just gobbles right off of it) nibbles a piece off, and then sits down to eat it patiently.

- She likes to dig through her wood shavings. Right now her cage has a cover over it as she gets used to it. I went to lift it the other morning, and a spray of wood chips flew it me xD

- She spends a solid 10 minutes cleaning herself; legs, feet, arms, head, back, belly, ect....

She's such a lady <333

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, the picture didn't load!

Picture 69.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by WinterTraditions View Post
                    This is a baby teddy bear hamster! I just got her on Wednesday. I saved her from the animal shelter, as they were going to put her down. She's completely blind.

Some interesting things she likes to do:

- She doesn't sleep in her hut. She instead stretches herself underneath the silent wheel in her cage, or she sleeps in the potty compartment we got her.

- When we hang one of those treat sticks from her cage, she (unlike my other hamster who just gobbles right off of it) nibbles a piece off, and then sits down to eat it patiently.

- She likes to dig through her wood shavings. Right now her cage has a cover over it as she gets used to it. I went to lift it the other morning, and a spray of wood chips flew it me xD

- She spends a solid 10 minutes cleaning herself; legs, feet, arms, head, back, belly, ect....

She's such a lady <333

- - - Updated - - -

Oops, the picture didn't load!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1600[/ATTACH]
                    She is so CUTE! :bounce:

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      That's beautiful. Animals can be very healing. I remember when I was little my dog would always cuddle up to me and kiss me when I was sad.

Comment

I have one cat named Shadow who is adorable. He's very big and all black. He loves jumping in my lap when I'm trying to do something and he runs right behind me all of the time. (That and the fact we can't see him in the dark is why we named him Shadow).

Comment

Originally posted by Plenilunium View Post
                          I have one cat named Shadow who is adorable. He's very big and all black. He loves jumping in my lap when I'm trying to do something and he runs right behind me all of the time. (That and the fact we can't see him in the dark is why we named him Shadow).
                          Sounds like our black cat - Ralph, the invisible cat. When we had a black couch, he kept getting sat on
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Our kitten, Magpie, was hit by a car and killed. We are crippled with grief. Everyone who knew her cried at the news, because she really touched everyones life. She was more than just a cat. We'll never be able to replace her.. not the way she sat at the table with us, on her own seat, or purred and suckled on our dressing gowns or jumpers, or the way she would sit in the same spot at the end of the yard. Or how she loved water... We can get another cat, but it won't ever be the same. JP loved her like a child, and he found her at the roadside. He's traumatized and blames himself. I guess this is just the first tragedy of many, we'll face as a couple. Makes me hate the world so much. Where were my so-called gods when this happened? Why did she come into our world just to be taken from us like this? I'm so angry, and confused and lonely.. i hate waking up, because when I do, I remember, and it's like losing her all over again.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jembru.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                                Our kitten, Magpie, was hit by a car and killed. We are crippled with grief. Everyone who knew her cried at the news, because she really touched everyones life. She was more than just a cat. We'll never be able to replace her.. not the way she sat at the table with us, on her own seat, or purred and suckled on our dressing gowns or jumpers, or the way she would sit in the same spot at the end of the yard. Or how she loved water... We can get another cat, but it won't ever be the same. JP loved her like a child, and he found her at the roadside. He's traumatized and blames himself. I guess this is just the first tragedy of many, we'll face as a couple. Makes me hate the world so much. Where were my so-called gods when this happened? Why did she come into our world just to be taken from us like this? I'm so angry, and confused and lonely.. i hate waking up, because when I do, I remember, and it's like losing her all over again.
                                My condolences to you, Jembru. May your sweet little kitten rest in peace. Losing a pet can be so hard, sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X