Thread: Pets chit chat thread

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Celtic Pagan
    Phrase
    Ask me about my crippling shyness.

Re: Pets chit chat thread

[quote author=Thaleia Chara link=topic=286.msg4139#msg4139 date=1287384769]
    My sister has a poodle and he does the same thing; and he wasn't very nice about it. After a while it got old so we wanted to see what he'd do if we ignored him long enough. He spent almost 3 days without eating, after which, he learned to bring the food to US. Yep, he takes a mouthfull of kibble and jumps on the sofa, or bed, or just the floor next to you and throws it on the ground and starts eating one by one. :
    [/quote]
    Wow, now *that's* dedication!

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=286.msg3844#msg3844 date=1287325403]
    Tesla needs a bath...and she needs to stop eating the kids food--her farts kill small animals.
    [/quote]
    Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?
    (mine is smelly too )

Re: Pets chit chat thread

I have a small zoo in my home...and I love them all. ^ - ^
    My Cichlids give me pathetic looks in their tanks. The babies will play hide and seek if they see me, and one plays dead (the little jerk gives me a heart attack every time!). My big Tangerine girl will pretend she likes me until after shes done eating, then she's back to hiding in her rock. And my yellow Lab boy will swim practically vertically and 'dance' until I feed him.
    Now, my 'fraidy cat African Grey (who's name is Horace) will make whistling noises till we take notice of him. Then he'll lift his foot until we come by and pick him up. Once he's out of his cage, he freaks out until we put him back.......then he asks for out again. He's still a baby (only about six months old), so I think it's the cutest thing how indecisive he is.
    My kitty, T.C. (The Cat), acts like a dog. She begs for food, waits for us to come home at the door (usually sitting right beside our dog Lucas), and snuggles in bed with us. She'll lay on our stomach or back and put her head on our shoulder....it's the sweetest thing. We found her when she was a tiny kitten, and she had a severe upper respitory infection. We nursed her back to health, and was rewarded with her precious kitty love. Without her, I think my family would go nuts!
    And then there is Lucas! Lucas is my little lab mutt that I rescued from being put to sleep. He is the smartest dog I ever met, and would show it more often if he didn't have a jack russel's hyperness. We put him in dog training classes, but he learned so quickly that it never took eight weeks for the courses to be finished. Eventually, we just started training him ourselves. As hyper as he is, Lucas is also my little lover boy...if he would only sit still in my lap, he'd be allowed on the couch more often, lol.
    The Past is our Cradle, not our Prison; there is Danger as well as Appeal in its Glamour. The Past is for Inspiration, not Immitation; Continuation, not Repetition.

Its a long way back to Eden, dear. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic follower of Athena

Pet Pictures

I figured we needed a thread on pictures of our pets, to go along with the pictures of yourself thread. I'll start it off with a picture of my new kitty, Lily:

Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

Re: Pet Pictures

Aww, she is an adorable tortoise shell!
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

also, why are all your pets named super feminine names? (Lily, Princess, etc) :P
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic follower of Athena

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=718.msg10831#msg10831 date=1289232159]
    also, why are all your pets named super feminine names? (Lily, Princess, etc) :P
    [/quote]
    Because she's female so she got a girly name. :P Besides, my mom is the one that named her.
    Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Oct 2009
    Religion
    ~Eclectic Pagan~
    Phrase
    "Whether you think you can or think you can't, either way you are right." -Henry Ford

my pets on Halloween

Malcolm: he is a nine year old lazy cat

Alice: 5month old German Shepherd who lives to drive me crazy
    http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=87&dateline=133754480  9

Nov 2010

Here's my cat!
    Whiskers.
    She's about 10 but she is very youthful haha
    She loves sitting on heater vents and meowing at me.

Here she is rubbing a chair to get attention
    Which she is often prone to doing.

Oct 2009
    Religion
    ~Eclectic Pagan~
    Phrase
    "Whether you think you can or think you can't, either way you are right." -Henry Ford

^^ she is so pretty. I love gray cats!
    http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=87&dateline=133754480  9

Nov 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic
    Phrase
    Beaten Paths are for Beaten People

This is Banjo. He's a Peek-a-poo, though we often, affectionately call him many other things. (Peek-a-derp. Wook-a-chu.) He'll be a year on Valentine's 2011. He was a present from my husband to help combat some fertility issues I'm battling. He's very important to me and gives me something to dote on. =D

This is Kazooie. She's an ultra-tiny, seven year old Domestic Short Hair. (fancy cat word for; Mutt). We found her outside and took her in. She's my husband's and probably the second most important girl in his life.

This is Phineas; Riley's (the infamous four-year-old) cat. Yes, he named him. He's a Maine Coon, he'll be a year on April 1st, 2011...if he lasts that long. HE TERRORIZES EVERYTHING! He's got Sabertooth teeth. He demolishes boxes, climbs up the Christmas tree, dive bombs my trash can, and sneak attacks people's feet, legs, random body parts. He has the longest, fluffiest raccoon tail and he is so uncoordinated.

Last but, not least. This is our Albino Japanese Hooded Rat. Her name is Tofu and she'll be pushing Three years old very soon. I love her to death and she's spent a lot of time as my resident shoulder rat. Now, she is old and tired and sleeps all day. Rats only live to be about two years old so, she's on borrowed time and I will be very sad to see her go.

I see LOVE where others see only WEEDS