This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pet Pictures

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=718.msg10831#msg10831 date=1289232159]
    also, why are all your pets named super feminine names? (Lily, Princess, etc) :P
    [/quote]
    Because she's female so she got a girly name. :P Besides, my mom is the one that named her.
    Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

my pets on Halloween

Malcolm: he is a nine year old lazy cat

Alice: 5month old German Shepherd who lives to drive me crazy
      sigpic

Comment

Here's my cat!
        Whiskers.
        She's about 10 but she is very youthful haha
        She loves sitting on heater vents and meowing at me.

Here she is rubbing a chair to get attention
        Which she is often prone to doing.

Comment

^^ she is so pretty. I love gray cats!
          sigpic

Comment

This is Banjo. He's a Peek-a-poo, though we often, affectionately call him many other things. (Peek-a-derp. Wook-a-chu.) He'll be a year on Valentine's 2011. He was a present from my husband to help combat some fertility issues I'm battling. He's very important to me and gives me something to dote on. =D

This is Kazooie. She's an ultra-tiny, seven year old Domestic Short Hair. (fancy cat word for; Mutt). We found her outside and took her in. She's my husband's and probably the second most important girl in his life.

This is Phineas; Riley's (the infamous four-year-old) cat. Yes, he named him. He's a Maine Coon, he'll be a year on April 1st, 2011...if he lasts that long. HE TERRORIZES EVERYTHING! He's got Sabertooth teeth. He demolishes boxes, climbs up the Christmas tree, dive bombs my trash can, and sneak attacks people's feet, legs, random body parts. He has the longest, fluffiest raccoon tail and he is so uncoordinated.

Last but, not least. This is our Albino Japanese Hooded Rat. Her name is Tofu and she'll be pushing Three years old very soon. I love her to death and she's spent a lot of time as my resident shoulder rat. Now, she is old and tired and sleeps all day. Rats only live to be about two years old so, she's on borrowed time and I will be very sad to see her go.

I see LOVE where others see only WEEDS

Comment

This is Maggie.....Usually from this stance she pounces and lands on my shoulder. But I caught her on film before she could do it LOL. Sometimes its just not safe to be near the fridge

Comment

This is Petzi:

Comment

[quote author=DanieMarie link=topic=718.msg23762#msg23762 date=1292882384]
                  This is Petzi:

[/quote]

What type of kitty is he? He looks like a scottish wildcat, almost!

Mostly art.

Comment

Just a few of mine int he avatar <<<<<
                    Top Left: Colin
                    Top Right: Charlie (deceased)
                    Bottom Left :George (aka poorly poorly george) and Poppy (adopted from my Grandmother)
                    Bottom right: Stanley
                    Middle: Dotty

M
                    In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

Chelsie, 2 year old Catahoula Leopard Hound mix. Probably Greyhound mix, and more than her fair share of coyote - if not in genetics then in attitude:

[IMG width=430 height=330]http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz56/janefromvegas/Chelsie/DSCN0462.jpg[/img]

The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

This is my baby, Snickers! I adore him so much and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. He's turning 4 this year.

This is Kira! She is my second baby, but she is more my husbands baby than mine.

I love my dachshunds so much! My parents have one, sister has one, my grandmother-in-law is getting one (they were just born this week), and there are already 3 others in my husbands side of the family! Best dogs in the world! (I probably say that because I'm a bit partial to them).
                        Now I'm rising from the ashes,
                        Finding my wings and all that I needed.

Comment

Cedric ♥

Mostly art.

Comment

Oy. I have too many. Here's a good start.

Left to right: Luna (7), Jinx (7), Lucy (rip 2010), Gemini (8 )
                            Bottom: Ophelia (8, She has a lot of hair and she is rather tall for a cat, but she is by no means fat. She just looks like it cuz she's poofy.
                            For some reason they all look way bigger in this pic than they actually are. Luna is our tiniest. Lucy is no longer with us. I miss her dearly.

Magick (16-17 y/o)

Rain (9ish)

And just cuz I love this pic. This is one of my favorite pics of Lucy:
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Ophelia looks kind of evil in that picture. Like the way a cat would look in a horror movie.
                              Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=718.msg23912#msg23912 date=1292952706]
                                What type of kitty is he? He looks like a scottish wildcat, almost!
                                [/quote]

I'm not sure...he's a third-hand cat (used to belong to my old roommate, before her he lived with an old lady). His cat passport (vaccination records, birth date, etc) says he's a European Shorthair, but I think he might be some sort of wildcat-influenced breed. He has a lot of personality and physical traits of a Maine Coon, but they're not super common in Europe so not entirely sure. He's definitely not too similar to Domestic or European Shorthairs! He's HUGE and has big paws, gets super fuzzy in the winter, but is kind of a 'gentle giant' and loves to cuddle and loves people.

Comment

Working...
                                X