What's you MTG color or colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's you MTG color or colors?

Here's the color tests from MTG try it for fun.

single
    http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmag...olorareyou.asp

dual color
    http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/testgen/5261/

My result:
    Single

Green
    You value growth, life, adaptation and nature. You love to hunt, mate, kill, and eat—to you, that’s all there is. At your best, you are instinctual and unpretentious. At your worst, you are vicious and unthinking. Your symbol is a tree. Your enemies are blue and black.

Dual

Your scores have been tallied up. You are:
    I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

Quoting Jarhead's drill sargeant: "You are no longer white, black, red or yellow. You are now GREEN! Light Green or Dark Green!"
    Last edited by Taiga Pagan; 19 Apr 2011, 07:35.

Re: What's you MTG color or colors?

life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER][/IMG]
        What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Your scores have been tallied up. You are: WHITE/BLUE

I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Haha, I'm such a greenie ^_^

Comment

No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Single:
                I always did fare well when I forged decks with white, blue, and green.

Double:

See what I mean?
                Last edited by Caelia; 20 Apr 2011, 14:34.
                my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

honestly not surprised. When I play those were my favorites if you go by basic color... though I made some tricky decks of all different colors before. ;o)
                  "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Working...
                  X