Protecting a home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protecting a home

I've recently been ask by a person to help get an unhappy spirit to move on from their home. This spirit has started doing destructive things to their home in the kitchen area. Opening cupboards and throwing the contents about the the kitchen at night. I've ask them if they had done anything that might have upset the spirit and was told the only thing that has been done at the home is a dishwasher and garbage disposal had been added to the kitchen. I figure the spirit didn't care for the changes to "Their" home.
    So here's the question: What do any of you suggest in the form of a ritual that we can preform to aid in rectifying this problem. I an currently studying Tylluan Penry book "Seeking the Green" ( Tylluan if you happen to read this I'm enjoying your book as well as your very easy approach to the craft) and she has a nice section on protecting the home and a protection ritual. I plan on using this as a foundation for the ritual. I would like to hear about others experiences and thoughts on this subject so please let me know.
    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Re: Protecting a home

Thank you Monk! So glad to hear that you're enjoying the book. Since the problem seems to be a recent one, it's worth doing a little research to decide whether the entity is attached to the place or to the people (either is possible.) Has anything been removed in order to put in the garbage disposal etc? Sometimes it's what has been taken away that causes problems.

Was there ever any evidence of spirit/entity activity before this?

With regard to throwing things around - has anything been broken? Or has anything remained unexpectedly intact? (Poltergeists for example, often throw things around or make a lot of noise but don't always break things).

Is it possible that what you have disturbed is a chthonic entity (elf, house brownie, that sort of thing) that is just making its displeasure felt (if so you will be much better of trying to placate it rather than attempting to banish it.)

Most types of banish involve one of three approaches : you boast about how powerful you are and hope to intimidate whatever is there; you threaten the entity with all sorts of horrible things or you flatter it.
    Personally I start with flattery every time - it tends to make for a quiet life.
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Thanks Tylluan.
      I'm looking into some of the things you have mentioned. The person approached me just yesterday with the problem so I still need a lot of information before I take on the task. I will add your suggestions to the list of things I need to find out.
      Like I said I'm really enjoying you book.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

You're welcome Monk. I would make sure you write everything down - it's surprising how often the 'facts' change once you get started and with this sort of thing you need to be certain exactly what you're dealing with before you start. You could also (if you haven't already) visit my blog on http://tylluanpenry.blog.co.uk and search for psychic self defence because I've written quite a few articles there that you might find helpful too.
        Best of luck!
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Thanks I will.

Comment

Working...
          X