Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow is Judgement day... for Employment

Hey everyone! long time no see!

Tomorrow, i will learn if ill be starting a new job on Monday, or going back to the Jobcenter.

im realy bloody nervous about it and im worried i wont be getting it. Chances are i have Aspergers now aswell and im worried that its gonna cost me a job. though i havnt said that to anyone there so they dont know, its not Diagnosed propperly but my missus works in childcare and has to keep an eye out for the signs of it, and im ticking almost all the boxes..

Anyway!!

I could realy use some Spiritual help! Im a Muggle and i STILL havnt made my pledge to the gods and got aquanted with the runes like i intend too.

My Two lovely witches have blessed me in their Beltane ritual for good luck and job prospects, and tomorrow morning im gonna draw some Runic charms on myself for a symbolic boost, coz like.. im not atoned so they would just be there as design. unless ofcourse someone knows a way to atone them from afar, ill be using 2 listed here:

The new Job luck and the job hunting prospect (next to eachother)

Anyway, im sure im but a spec in the eyes of the gods after being Atheist for so long, but i ask if you could send positive energys and good luck, id greatly apperciate it. and if i get the job ill be sure to let you all know!

Sleep calls me now, coz its an important day.

Blessed Be, brothers and sisters. Till tomorrow o/

Re: Tomorrow is Judgement day... for Employment

sure thing!
    sending possitive energy your way!
    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I got the Job!!

Cheers for the help! ^^

Starting next monday ill be a Charity Fundraiser! IMMA EXCITED!! \o/

My girlfriend and our friend have been sending lots of Possitive energy since Beltane (and my missus has been praying since i started job hunting).

Many Thanks!! Im gonna unwind now coz its been a stressfull few days XD

Comment

awesome news!
        What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
        X