Give-Away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give-Away!

Free to good home (I will pay the s/h), just PM me the deck you want & your mailing address:

1 Color Your Own Tarot deck by Doria Columbia, no colored pencils included (sorry), but I did find the book & the cards are in a generic Llewellyn tarot box. Never colored, cards are in great shape.

1 Rider-Waite Tarot, copyright 1971. Opened box, box is kind of beat up. I've never used these cards, got 'em off eBay. They are slick on both sides, & the cards are in great condition.

1 Tarot del Decameron by Giacinto Gaudenzi. These are erotic Tarot cards, also open box but the cards are never used. If your age isn't on your profile, and over 18, I will not send them to you. - Taken!

1 - Luis Royo's Black Tarot - also open box, box is in ok condition, cards like new.

All gone, but I may end up posting a few more at a later date.
    Last edited by Ophidia; 14 May 2011, 17:40. Reason: RiderWaite/Black Tarot - taken!
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Re: Give-Away!

ooooh!!! I want the kinky tarot!!! that looks fantastic!

will PM now...
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I have the Luis Royo deck but I hardly ever use it. I think it's because of where I got mine from. Got kind of a bad vibe attached to it and I just haven't cleansed them. But the cards are beautiful.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'll take the rider-waite ones!

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
        X