Need some positive energy please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some positive energy please

My bank account got hit with a big ACH Debit charge that neither I nor the bank can see what it is yet untill it "posts" In the mean time..my account bounced in a big way like its 600 bucks negative now. My utilitiy payments bounced and I got the nice little call from them saying they are shutting me off on monday unless I can bring up a payment by 5pm tonight. Ummm...doubtful since I A. don't get off work till 5 and B. I have no money. And now I can't buy groceries or anything and we have no food in the house. borrowing money from families are out because both of our parents live on small disability incomes

UGGGG!!! I'm so upset. The bank said if it was a mistake it will fall off before it posts but that doesn't help me now! And they also said I can't stop the transactions since it was a debit and not a credit card purchase. The thing is...I haven't authorized anything to automatically come out of my account in that amount!! So I'll have to call the company that it was from once we see who took the transaction and try to fight to get my money back from them

Sigh......

Re: Need some positive energy please

OUCH! I know how that feels, we've had it happen before, but as a credit charge. Will think you some happy thoughts, we have things a bit tight here too, due to the move.
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X