Homepage skin error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homepage skin error

Ok when I come to the site and am not logged in, the background is the dark green one. Then I log in and it's the light blue I picked. But somehow now it's the light blue unless I click the HOME button. Then it shows me logged in but with the darker skin (which is harder for me to read).

Did someone hit a button or something?
    Satan is my spirit animal

Re: Homepage skin error

I did...

sorry 'bout that...I was tinkering with some other stuff, and I reset the front page theme and didn't realize until this morning, and I'm not sure (yet) how to change it back yet...
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks! It's back to normal.

Comment

Lol...someone else figured it out before I did!

<---played hooky from the forum and went to the Blackbeard Festival!!
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Hmm it's doing it again. When I log in and I go to HOME it's the dark green skin. When I hit any other link like FORUM it goes to my own set skin.

Comment

That is really weird.

But ya know? Aside from needing glasses for that front page, it's kinda neat. Makes the front page look like a sort of reception area, with all the business and activity in back.

You sure you want it fixed?? LOL

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
            X