Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for spell

Hey, I'm looking for a certain spell.

I am looking for something that will keep myself faithful. I keep finding myself flirting with other people and I don't want this to be happeneing. Maybe its a lack of control on my part but I'm trying to find a way to strengthen my resolve to resist other people.
    I'm a very emotional person and I was looking for something that might be able to help.

Any one out there know some way of doing it?

Re: Looking for spell

In my experience, trying to force yourself into doing something against your nature only leads to boredom, resentment and frustration. It's perfectly natural for human beings to seek novel experiences and new adventures - don't beat yourself up about it.

Maybe you could try out adding something new to your existing relationship. Try to spice it up a little, add some creativity & imagination to things instead of trying to bind yourself.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Hmmmm...I'm really not sure of any spells for that. You could try a binding spell on yourself perhaps. Personally, I don't think you *need* a spell to stop from cheating...nor do I think that flirting is cheating, but as each relationship has different boundaries, maybe you should consider discussing them with your partner.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
        Maybe you could try out adding something new to your existing relationship. Try to spice it up a little, add some creativity & imagination to things instead of trying to bind yourself.
        ^^ what she said. I agree completely
        "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
          In my experience, trying to force yourself into doing something against your nature only leads to boredom, resentment and frustration. It's perfectly natural for human beings to seek novel experiences and new adventures - don't beat yourself up about it.

This, 100% You may also need to look at it from the angle of if you are having extreamly flirtatious feelings towards others, it's probably time you re-evaluate your relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxman View Post
            Maybe its a lack of control on my part
            If the most that you can admit to is "maybe", then a spell probably isn't going to work for you.

Comment

Okay, heres what I think:

I think you need to become okay with the fact that your eyes wander. You also need to come to terms with the fact that you may not really like the person you are with. Do you really want to be with the girl/guy? (I'm not assuming here). Plain fact of the matter is, its completely natural what you are feeling and its as if you want the Catholic Priest to try and teach you that you can't have sex before marriage (but you really want to). You can't force yourself to change. You can focus on changing, but it doesn't happen overnight buddy. On the other hand, you could try a binding spell, or you could try a spell, sure. But I can't see it helping you out with dealing with the underlying facts as to why you want to kiss/sleep with/be with someone else. That is deep down, and could be caused by a lot of reasons. Love is complicated, but when you really want to be with someone, you really do want to be with that person. If it is only a matter of lust, well then. You could do other things about it other than spells. You could go see a professional who could help you work it out - its completely normal and can be done. They will be able to help you deal with the underlying things, rather than give you a quick fix that could come with a spell. These are your options. If you run out, you can always just ask your Guardian Angel, or ask your Higher Beings to assist. Ultimately if you find your 'problem' hasn't gone away, there is obviously something you need to learn - thats how they work anyhow. Don't mean to post something you probably weren't expecting, but it should at least give you some perspective.

What about asking your partner about an open relationship?

I love flirting, and I do it naturally (I'm a Leo), regardless of who I am with. But I don't think I have ever come across your situation, unless I was actually unhappy with the person I was with...

Goodluck man

Comment

Working...
              X