• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats everyone reading now or read lately

A Game of Thrones

Comment

Hear the Wind Sing by Haruki Murakami !
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

I'm currently hooked on The Mortal Instruments series. I've gotten through book 3.
        ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Listening to Craig Diloulie's sequel to Infection called The Killing Floor. More killing humans. Yay.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I thought about posting but what do people want me to post? what I've read or re-read in the last week? I mean on sunday I read most of a 10 book series (9 of them) and re-read 2 more while listening to an audiobook. so -- what should I post?

Comment

Originally posted by Marradin View Post
              I thought about posting but what do people want me to post? what I've read or re-read in the last week? I mean on sunday I read most of a 10 book series (9 of them) and re-read 2 more while listening to an audiobook. so -- what should I post?

It doesn't matter. Usually I'm reading 3-4 books at a time and some days I read multiple books. When I post, sometimes I literally put the last thing I was reading from, or othertimes, the most interesting thing I was last reading of a bunch of books I last read.

Basically, if you are reading it now, or recently, its good....no real rules here, its not like anyone can check on you.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

I used to do that(Multi reads of several books,but old age has got me in its claws)
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

fun Book read recently Missy the Werecat by P.G. Alison 8.5/10
                  Fun Adult book, well written and all around good read and interesting concepts: Good Intentions by Eliott Kay 9.5/10

Reaserch Read for my writing Dream series by j.j.DiBenedetto Good series, well written good, well explained concepts. not my cuppa tea, but was good enough to keep my attention. 7/10

Comment

Extraordinary dreams and how to work with them / Stanley Kroppner, Fariba Bogzaran, and Andre de Carvalho.

This does exactly what it says. There are chapters on lucid dreams, telepathic dreams, collective dreams, past-life dreams, initiation dreams, etc, etc. They describe the dreams of themselves and their students and give advice on how to produce particular types. I think I shall start with lucid dreaming...

One notable thing is that the authors are two professors and a clinical psychologist, the publisher a university press. When a guide to, for example, having telepathic experiences is produced by such a combination, you know that the world's changing.

Comment

Reading The Yoga of Food and still reading Justice at Nuremberg (it's a long book, but is very interesting).
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Finished my zombie apocalypse with a side of creepy crawler critters. Ended knowing there must be a book 3!

Now starting Nicholas Ryan's Dead Rage. You know the drill. Zombies. Apocalypse.

Comment

"Encyclopedia of Witches and Witchcraft", by Rosemary Ellen Guiley. I've read several other of her encyclopedias, and I enjoy them. This one was published in 1999, so the information about modern witches, Wicca, and paganism isn't exactly up to date, but it's pretty awesome for the history of our current paganism (as well as the hysteria of the witch trials and some of the surviving information about cunning men and women). I believe I'm at the beginning of "s".
                          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Stephen King's "It"

Long overdue.

Comment

Zombies: More recent dead anthology. Duh.

Comment

Robinson Crusoe.
                                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                                X