X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats everyone reading now or read lately

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    I download mp3s from the library. I put them on my tiny Sandisk mp3 player. Where do I find time?
    On the way to and from work on my bike. 20 minutes both ways
    Doing my closing paperwork at work, 30 minutes.
    Misc daily chores. Browsing on my laptop at night.
    And when I go to bed about an hour or more just listening. And of course getting ready for work.
    20 minute chunks throughout the day have the time going by really fast.

Because I'm so antisocial, my headphones are always on my ears.
    I must be really dumb, I never even thought about daily chores! That would be a complete win-win: getting chores done and listening to a book at the same time.
    Already had a nice walk to the uni with one of the books on my phone. Even though the reader sort of mumbled.
    baah.

Comment

I'm reading Eva Peron along with Sense and Sensibility. Almost finished with the latter.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I just started Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I read up to book four in the series years ago, but never read the last three. So I promised my wife I would read them all from the beginning.
        Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
        - Sir Philip Sidney

Comment

The Kane "trilogy" by Stylo Fantome

Comment

Reading Eva Peron and am about to start on Citizen Soldiers by Stephen Ambrose. He does some of the best history books.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Divine Solace(Nature of Desire 8) by Joey W. Hill.
              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes? by Jena Pincott. Interesting read, not intensely scientific but there are some really good pop-culture references (the title, for example :P )
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

"Ancient Pagan Symbols" by Elisabeth Goldsmith. I just started reading it, so I don't have enough to form an opinion yet. However, I worry that it's very biased to her own opinion, because she went on a very long screed in the intro. I'll see how I feel when I finish.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Just started The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett.
                    baah.

Comment

Rereading Wicca by Scott Cunningham and reading Citizen Soldiers by Stephen Ambrose.
                      Anubisa

Comment

I'm still listening to The Vampire Lestat. I forgot just how dang long this book is.
                        I'm all up in the vamp's business.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

"The Lore of the Vanir : A Brief Overview of the Vanir Gods" by C. Nico

Comment

She was a prized daughter of the Westboro Baptist Church. Then she started to question her faith, one tweet at a time.

This article about a former Westboro Baptist Church member. Interesting stuff.
                            baah.

Comment

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally finished with The Vampire Lestat. I forgot how wonderful this book is. It gets right into the nitty gritty of how the vampires became to be. NO sparkles. Lots of blood. Just how it should be!

And starting up on The Devil's bag man by Adam Mansbach. He did this awesome book called Dead Run. Had El Cucuye in it. Some demon chics living in the sand and some awesome father protagonist. It was quite a trippy book. Made me feel like I was on the hash. Anywho, this is the sequel. Good times!
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally finished with The Vampire Lestat. I forgot how wonderful this book is. It gets right into the nitty gritty of how the vampires became to be. NO sparkles. Lots of blood. Just how it should be!
                                I love that book Best of the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X