The boy who died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The boy who died

"Religious leader" kills 4 y.o. because he thinks he might be gay...and all sorts of ignoring other weird stuff by the neighbors who let it happen.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      "Religious leader" kills 4 y.o. because he thinks he might be gay...and all sorts of ignoring other weird stuff by the neighbors who let it happen.

This is the only way I can reply right now...
      Attached Files
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

I'm...a little distracted by the article at the bottom of the page about the 28 year old LDS guy who stoned a 70 year old man to death. Hadn't heard that one.
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

We have a system here in the United States of America and it is broken. Time and time again this type of story bubbles to the surface. All I can think about is what about the one's no one knows about who suffer and die in silence.
          Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
            Reading about all the children who suffered makes me glad that I believe in an afterlife where monsters who do this are completely wiped out of existence(seriously, who in their right mind does this?) Justice in this world isn't enough sometimes.
            I still say exicute them so they can get there faster. this makes me want to cry. I've posted this story on all the forums im on, this is just awful
            Circe

Comment

Working...
            X